Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sell Price Information

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There has no Price Information When Selling items to NPC.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you manage to solve it? I have the same problem too.
I tried UIItemInfoLoader but it doesn't show.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's not on UIItemInfoLoader.cpp , Just Check LOADITEM you will see the problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally... found the Solution already.

And I agree, the problem is not on the UIItemInfoLoader.cpp

Gonna take some sleep. I almost spent 1 day on finding the solution. :stoned:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Finally... found the Solution already.

And I agree, the problem is not on the UIItemInfoLoader.cpp

Gonna take some sleep. I almost spent 1 day on finding the solution. :stoned:

Share what cpp bro

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when some one no help but you fix with you self every one want to know cuz they don't read or try anything lol

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TS

Looking for help when it's finished doesn't provide a solution to the problem? You look CUTE BRO

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TS

Looking for help when it's finished doesn't provide a solution to the problem? You look CUTE BRO

yes your correct looking for help here ! but sad part is no one willing to help him! so he tried his best to find how to solve a problem by himself....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search this line : BOOL bMarketOpen = CInnerInterface::GetInstance().IsMarketWindowOpen ();
in InventoryWindow.cpp

Then look for this
CInnerInterface::GetInstance().SHOW_ITEM_INFO ( sInvenItem.sItemCustom, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, sInvenItem.wPosX, sInvenItem.wPosY );

Change to this
CInnerInterface::GetInstance().SHOW_ITEM_INFO ( sInvenItem.sItemCustom, bMarketOpen, FALSE, FALSE, sInvenItem.wPosX, sInvenItem.wPosY );

Hope it helps :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember when I used to play different games. Just a couple of years ago, it seemed like a very cool thing to do. I loved games where you had to buy things at one price and sell them at a higher price. I was doing great, and I thought, why not try doing the same thing in real life? The platform helped me get started in this business. There is no better option for those who want to work at home during the pandemic, mainly if you focus on online sales. And as for your case from the game, not every problem is knowing what files the user is using to get this error to pop up. So there could be more reasons for this error to pop up than expected.

Upvote 0
Back