Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How much to need Skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much to my need Skills ep9 to copying a skills ep3 old help please sir.

That skills ep3 old this YouTube.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need the files it requires~ im not sure yet how to do it properly but surely youll need the files, such as ... effect, texture, and object if have, i think all animations are already in the ones were using. preferably a u need a sample of how its configure in skilleditor.... just download alot of client and slowly figure things out.
those skill shown in youtube can be probbly seen in TW servers or non-GS base... prrbbly in some ep7 imnot sure~

Ps. i dont really understood what you mean, but ill just answer as how i think what you mean.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need the files it requires~ im not sure yet how to do it properly but surely youll need the files, such as ... effect, texture, and object if have, i think all animations are already in the ones were using. preferably a u need a sample of how its configure in skilleditor.... just download alot of client and slowly figure things out.
those skill shown in youtube can be probbly seen in TW servers or non-GS base... prrbbly in some ep7 imnot sure~

Ps. i dont really understood what you mean, but ill just answer as how i think what you mean.

huh?. im sorry not work all have copying skills ep3 a compatibility

thank you so much

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont have to stick in ep3, you can also find those skills in ep7 or so, though im not sure if you can migrate it in ep9. try sweety ran.

im sorry im still not sure what you mean,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont have to stick in ep3, you can also find those skills in ep7 or so, though im not sure if you can migrate it in ep9. try sweety ran.

im sorry im still not sure what you mean,

Yes this since Sweety ran ep7 or ep9 is dead :(

Upvote 0
Back