Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Tried to put the Extra Activity Function into my Client, but after I compiled the source (No Error Found!) and try to open emulator to check if the activity function is OK. but the emulator said "LoadFile(), Unknown Data Version".

but when i use the old Sfiles, there's no error. it happens when i use the new compiled sfiles with extra activity function.

I can open the default.charclass, mapslist.ini, genitem, bin etc. in Textfile editor. the only problem is when i use emulator, itemeditor, skilleditor etc. the
"LoadFile(), Unknown Data Version" always popup!

Note: I didn't change my encryption tools.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello broremember when u try merge u add on GLItem check there and u will find dwReqActivityPoint the point is if u want fix all and u can connect into game.open your item editor and save as csv then add new table for Point Dw Req also merge your item editor for add dw req acitvity point example like this for Item Editor req activity pointhttps://ibb.co/CsBWsW7

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello broremember when u try merge u add on GLItem check there and u will find dwReqActivityPoint the point is if u want fix all and u can connect into game.open your item editor and save as csv then add new table for Point Dw Req also merge your item editor for add dw req acitvity point example like this for Item Editor req activity pointhttps://ibb.co/CsBWsW7
Thanks mate! I have new problem now, i dont have a raw files for activity.bin .. do you mind share me your activity.bin raw files? thank you. and about the tools for activity, how to edit the bin.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
get the activity.bin on the files you merge the activity from
Thanks mate! I have new problem now, i dont have a raw files for activity.bin .. do you mind share me your activity.bin raw files? thank you. and about the tools for activity, how to edit the bin.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

enjoy bro

Upvote 0
Back