Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

source code..need help

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what is the name of cpp for set an ip address for your server?

i try to use hex on server files like session - login - filed and agen...see the pic below

and also for MiniA.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you need to hex to know the IP address in the server? Why not look for the CFG and param.ini?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the name of cpp for set an ip address for your server?

i try to use hex on server files like session - login - filed and agen...see the pic below

and also for MiniA.exe

No, why I don't have hex server?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why do you need to hex to know the IP address in the server? Why not look for the CFG and param.ini?

i`m curios i explore a lot on server files thats why i see and ip address like this 211.172.252.50 and thats why i post here...

my question is can i change that ip address into my ip address???

No, why I don't have hex server?

i`m curios i explore a lot on server files thats why i see and ip address like this 211.172.252.50 and thats why i post here...

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score

for that ip , just see ranparam.cpp and you will see the default text for loginaddress

Upvote 0
Back