Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting A new PH Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.. can i pls get some help.. im looking for someone who can guide me thoroughly.. on creating my own ran online server..
I need someone that is honest and someone who is trustworthy of being. a partner

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everyday a new server emerges on PH because of the lockdown, 3 to 4 new "servers" a week. Some so called "DEVS" or what i call "Compile Developers" are selling files that are shared here with little to no fixing at all, and they give you rates for any fixes you want to be fixed.

I'm no pro so i can't tell anything on those people who devote their time fixing and sharing these wonderful features. But i bet their rates will be higher and most likely would not (or for a better price hundreds of thousands i don't know :D:) sell their almost perfect files (not source).

Also, you are posting on the wrong section :D:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Everyday a new server emerges on PH because of the lockdown, 3 to 4 new "servers" a week. Some so called "DEVS" or what i call "Compile Developers" are selling files that are shared here with little to no fixing at all, and they give you rates for any fixes you want to be fixed.

I'm no pro so i can't tell anything on those people who devote their time fixing and sharing these wonderful features. But i bet their rates will be higher and most likely would not (or for a better price hundreds of thousands i don't know :D:) sell their almost perfect files (not source).

Also, you are posting on the wrong section :D:

Sorry sir, :( I'm one of those "Compile Developers". HAHAHA, Anyways just hit me up on my Facebook, Let's talk about the terms and the pricing.

Upvote 0
Back