Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stock on portal

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to fix this...When i enter the portal when i press spacebar on keyboard could be stock...And fieldaserver.exe application errorI'm using win10 64bit os16gb ram

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
send a screenshot and state what is your recent changes in your server files? and post your latest server files dump file here.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
send a screenshot and state what is your recent changes in your server files? and post your latest server files dump file here.

problem solve on stock portal

but here`s my new problem....TW,SW,RR check all map id on maplist.ini is correct but why there`s req level on this map..
how to fix this...

fieldserver.exe error

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
image 1: you can't enter because of the level requirement you need level 211 you need to change the level requirement on map for you to be able to enter .
image 2: same issue the level requirement is level 204 below for you to enter the map
image 3: you can't enter the sw map if the sw is not started .
image 4: off your anti virus then try to run it again .

ps. all your problem was already there you just need to read it . :3
problem solve on stock portal

but here`s my new problem....TW,SW,RR check all map id on maplist.ini is correct but why there`s req level on this map..
how to fix this...

fieldserver.exe error

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
image 1: you can't enter because of the level requirement you need level 211 you need to change the level requirement on map for you to be able to enter . image 2: same issue the level requirement is level 204 below for you to enter the mapimage 3: you can't enter the sw map if the sw is not started . image 4: off your anti virus then try to run it again . ps. all your problem was already there you just need to read it . :3
I change cpvpwindow.cpp req level is 210 but still have error...How to change map level required sir?

Upvote 0
Back