Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL1 character select screen, background in the house.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello ragezone and RYL family. What we see in the background on the RYL1 character selection screen is a house. Where is this file extension? I want to change this but I just couldn't find it. ROW has the zone15.z3s, I guess RYL1 has the same. If anyone who has information replies to this post, I would appreciate it.Thank you.:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't easily change it, RYL 1 use another method for Character Selection Screen, theres a file .z3s in the game instalation folder (i can't recall exactly the name) that is loaded by client.exe to show a scene, but, unfortunaly it isnt handled by rMap because it's an older version of Z_All_a_3d editor. so, you can only manage to change it by editing the .z3s scene by yourself (and no, i never done it)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can't easily change it, RYL 1 use another method for Character Selection Screen, theres a file .z3s in the game instalation folder (i can't recall exactly the name) that is loaded by client.exe to show a scene, but, unfortunaly it isnt handled by rMap because it's an older version of Z_All_a_3d editor. so, you can only manage to change it by editing the .z3s scene by yourself (and no, i never done it)

Hello Strudi, i have found the name:
For Human: cslct.z3s
For Akkan: cslct_a.z3s

Yes true cannot be open with rMap. So do you have idea about some z3s file editor?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes true dude. I have found the name for scene z3s
For human: cslct.z3s
For akkan:cslct_a.z3s
;Cannot be open with rMap. Do you have idea how i can be edit by myself?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never seen nobody handling with this, because how i said before it is a old version of zAllA3d file, i THINK the only software avaliable to edit this 3d models in .z3s file is rModel, the sad news is that rModel was a project from alpha and there's no chance to acess it anymore.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I see.
Thanks for information sir <3

Back