Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.2 pwi server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
id get 1.5.2 out of everyone's minds because from what i hear 1.5.2 wont be public

[7:12:14 PM] Skype User : 1.5.2 wont be public
[7:12:14 PM] Skype User : PWE has it
[7:12:14 PM] Skype User : why you think they haven't used it?
[7:12:21 PM] Skype User : because pwi will take action
[7:12:33 PM] Skype User : 1.5.2 wont be public at least not until next version is out
[7:12:35 PM] Skype User : just like 1.4.2 wasn't public
[7:12:36 PM] Skype User : every few versions
[7:12:36 PM] Skype User : a version wont be public
[7:12:37 PM] Skype User : i mean you can get the files probably someone has leaked them
[7:12:37 PM] Skype User : but there's a chance pwi will take legal actions against whoever uses it

if that's true i don't think we will see 1.5.2 unless you buy it straight from pwi

Note: i changed my buddys name to "Skype User" for his protection

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PWE will patch 1.5.2 on 11/03/15 according to their admins. We can only wait and see if this is true or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can update it from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2. Here is 3 packets for this. Use IDA.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pw bejing, ant it pw china or pwi we gotta worry about?

They are the ones that are leaking the servers, attracting attention of developers to increase the number of private servers, so more people are attracted to playing Perfect World. More private servers mean more advertisements, more advertisements mean more people play Perfect World.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
wait so how yall have 1.5.2 server files? what is IDA and what 3 packets, id like to start working on 1.5.2 asap

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait so how yall have 1.5.2 server files? what is IDA and what 3 packets, id like to start working on 1.5.2 asap

Is very easy, bro. If u edit this 3 packets, when u start the gs he will ask if u would like to update to new 1.5.2 package, u press "Y" and he will update all server files archives that has been changed in update...

The process remember the "apt-get install package" command. Only 10-15 minutes to update the 1.5.1 files.

Good lucky.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is very easy, bro. If u edit this 3 packets, when u start the gs he will ask if u would like to update to new 1.5.2 package, u press "Y" and he will update all server files archives that has been changed in update...

The process remember the "apt-get install package" command. Only 10-15 minutes to update the 1.5.1 files.

Good lucky.
Petrosyan off.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Good lucky.
Thanks so much, it worked :thumbup: :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First private 1.5.2 server is up and running. The rates are kinda low but its something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back