Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.2 pwi server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are retarded lol....

The PWE files are from a guy who Tony has always bought files from since he threw a rag fit and Archonus for doing business with his competition.

Price is currently $20,000 and well.. Tony's stock poop servers are earning precisely fuckall it's took them a while to gather the funds.

Thats my theory anyways, but yeah Ive had 1.5.2 since it was out I just dont intend to feed this pathetic community :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah sadly the 1st private server (PWE) to open with 1.5.2 is dull being stock and pay-to-win.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are retarded lol....

The PWE files are from a guy who Tony has always bought files from since he threw a rag fit and Archonus for doing business with his competition.

Price is currently $20,000 and well.. Tony's stock poop servers are earning precisely fuckall it's took them a while to gather the funds.

Thats my theory anyways, but yeah Ive had 1.5.2 since it was out I just dont intend to feed this pathetic community :)

bash ))
i dont know bash.... i know a few guys who have 1.5.2... about Archonus, from him real many leaks....and last 151 files from him.
real or not leak 1.5.2, i hope not....

PS. i hope from v1.4.4 ... its last... its last.... but... leaks... mb now stops

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bash ))
i dont know bash.... i know a few guys who have 1.5.2... about Archonus, from him real many leaks....and last 151 files from him.
real or not leak 1.5.2, i hope not....

PS. i hope from v1.4.4 ... its last... its last.... but... leaks... mb now stops

Yea all bought from same guy will leak soon anyways more than likely now that others have it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt bashy boy has them otherwise we would have seen another crap server from him (lack of any good content, blame the players and shut it down within few weeks). Anyways 152 will leak thats for sure its just matter of time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PW community (with exceptions) is very funny. Well, some "developers" don't have idea to how install the files (everyone ask for tutorials to install the files, even being universal).

NOBODY try to create new things with files they have. Very simple (is my personal opinion) if u edit ur server and try to do best everyday, you can get profit, and then....buy the new files, is call: investment.

But it does not. If this files has been leaked soon, this forum will be poluted again (how to install 1.5.2, my gs crashing, version is low, what am i supposed to do?)

Forget it. Edit your server if you have one, if was leaked, well, was leaked.

Vote [1/10] to close this topic.

And HyperSin, I was kidding...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most if not everyone on here has an idea how hits works and how files are installed. The problem is that everyone is greedy and trust me if it Bash had the files and poop they would try to make as much money as they can before the files makes to the public. Thats why we see so much QQ from so called "good developers". Leaked files means competition, more work, less money. Everyone would do that, its about the paper which is all fine but as we can see files aint for free and peeps get jealous.

Heck i would i abuse the poop outta those files if i had them. Yeah this community is that fucked up.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pô cara vou digitar em PT-BR para ser mais direto contigo mesmo, você fala de criação de servidores e criatividade, só que você é o primeiro a não ter criatividade, sempre fez coisas leechando o elite, sempre fez servidores que não deram certo, ai vejo você na ragezone querendo da lição de moral para o pessoal, acho meio hipócrita de sua parte sendo que quando vazou o 1.4.4 você ganhou fama na devgroup e também foi o cara que deu release no v69 por puro prazer, acho que você deveria abaixar abola e refletir mais.

You can only speak in english on this forum. ;)

And what are u talking about? I never copy Elite Jogos, where you saw this? When I opened my 1.4.4 server, i don't had knowledge to deal with the problems, and I don't get famous with it 1.4.4 server, you're crazy. About v69: Yes, i'm shared this files, but I had a reason for it. and I was not the one, I am not the one to release files.

And my server "Moon and Dragons" was failed, you're right. But, what was i said....I don't had knowledge to deal with the problems. After, i just opened "Cronos PW" (first of all, name will be: Chronos, but i decided to put Cronos, and i not copy Elite, gameplay is very different). And, unfortunately, has failed too, but i had other problems (family problems). And I never open other servers since then. If u saw my name in other servers, you only need to know: I just help my friends.

And I value by quality servers, if I open a server again, I will do utmost to bring something unique and different, not just copies of servers that were successful. I do not intend to feed my ego, copying other people's servers, this is not correct. And I would be just another noob without knowledge.

Against facts, no arguments. When you talk something about me, think and rethink. If want to discuss this, you can add me on skype: web_masterht.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bola. again. ahahaha :junglejane:

real little people know how it work and how get ))
now situation good. no share. all nice.
mb... but pwi server work and all work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If thats the case How do u Extract the PCK Files the 1.5.2 PCK files crashes the Extractors thats on here
LMAO Really 20k$ for files you cant even Use
Bash why Dont you Reopen your Vendetta PW Server ??????

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Why would we (community) bother opening another server? theres plenty enough out there and I know that the only server that is decently populated would be Epic.... Inception goes about 150 actives maybe? what Europe has online idk....

Theres servers that do like nothing on it and are like full success and then theres ppl that can do a decent amount of things and turns out to be death..

I wouldn't care less if they get leaked or not, most likely won't open a server anymore soon as i'm busy with coding :) and its not that they will be leaked anytime soon.

Tho i wouldn't really rely on skype conversations :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BC Vendetta Was 1 of the top 10 Servers to play it Just Seems Wrong for that server name to be closed
and Need a Extracter that will extract the Models.pck the 1.5.2 is acting stupid every thing thing else that i know of works. No1 is going to pay for a Tool that spose to Be free to Start with PWpack Spck is a free tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMAO Acting like your the Boss Beng rude and Cussing Like that is a Good Way to Get Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back