Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.7.2 free server hmmm

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
is a emulator, since source code is available around ragezone, everyone can do the same if works hard to upgrade versions based in official client.

with source code for example, i was able to write internal equipment autoswap with shortcut bind for usage.

Skillers - 1.7.2 free server hmmm - RaGEZONE Forums

or stuff like this:
- internal remove of skill interval
- added native skill buffs/debuffs countdown
- Remote mailer, banker, refine etc...
- custom camera focus on NPC's
- many other things like option to hide genies and fairys, remove flight start delay, colored nicknames.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not believe that the simulator user can add new classes :w00t:
The private server Original PW is the server with the first version 1.6.2

Developer
Reaction score
I do not believe that the simulator user can add new classes :w00t:
The private server Original PW is the server with the first version 1.6.2

Most of their updates comes with a lot of bugs, skills sometimes doesn't work properly as intended, also some updates lack of full content of expansion like they can add 172 but new features that comes with version are missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At the expense of skills, it is not true, their latest version 1.6.5 is very stable. And 90% of the functions are complete.

Developer
Reaction score
At the expense of skills, it is not true, their latest version 1.6.5 is very stable. And 90% of the functions are complete.

I've seen a lot of players leaving their server in Brazil due amount of bugs related with player experience with the game, also a good amount of people having accounts banned due abusing of bugs in server so I don't think is worth to upgrade server without care at costs of emulating features not being careful.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He added the monk, okay, now he asks about the other systems, if it's available, because just a few months ago, they managed to place the 3x3 and 6x6 arena, the 1.5.6 system (neverfall).. This server is emulated as Bola said.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a homemade emulator of versions 162 and 172, I am not in the business of selling these versions!
If someone sells these versions please don't believe it. screenshots (which have removed) assemblies belong to me and are taken from my server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No , My server SunShinePW 1.6.2 and AsmPW1.7.2(It is still in development).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if say Bola can do some features of PW then deadraky he is a genius in reverse engineering and developing PW and more
:dancemental::dancemental::dancemental:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who says that original is emulator and others.
1. Chinese developers make from 1.5.5 to 1.7.2 3 years, guys from original make it average 1.5-2 years
2. They have many new locations like this , just imagine they have team not more than 10 people, they have mobs/path.sev/npcgen/triggers/Aipolicy/ and other servers files like at official server, just imagine what time they need to do this, but they have all like at official
3. They didn't have self developments like @deadraky @Bola and we can make conclusion that they have source code

Developer
Reaction score
i do believe their emulator is done over source code, they have new features but also missing features or features that come along the time of server, for sure there's a huge teamwork to mimic new maps, here we work on new things instead of emulating Wanmei things, the game gets many new things but most of them just increase pay-to-win elements of the game and don't increase the fun on game.

the only thing i have to do reverse engineering is to upgrade server aipolicy 1.5.5 to support new features like player amount in squared and circle ranges and buddha tower triggers, all other files remain 152 version.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should know that Chinese developers have used the world for 3 years because they have added a large number of maps and models. The actual increase of game code is not much, but we can use maps and models directly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should know that Chinese developers have used the world for 3 years because they have added a large number of maps and models. The actual increase of game code is not much, but we can use maps and models directly
ofc, but imagine new locations all npcgens/path.sevs/trigerrs and others
try to make itself
Skillers - 1.7.2 free server hmmm - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If Chinese developers wouldn't make the game with all stuff, there wouldn't be any emulators and generally private servers too. If Mail.ru, PWE and other localizers wouldn't translate the Chinese hieroglyphs to other languages, I doubt that the game would have a big popularity outside of China. So I think we should respect the work of official guys.

For sure some private servers have done a lot of work on new features, but I think they're just standing on shoulders of giants in comparison in terms of person-hours.

Last edited:
Back