Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.7.2 free server hmmm

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give me video where all the mobs, npcgens in game like official PWI or china server. All the

When I have some time I'll make the video and send it in your private, but I've done them all until 1.5.7 I started yesterday :)

Screen:
Skillers - 1.7.2 free server hmmm - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've had Western Steppes (a78) and Perfect World History (a84) for about 2 years... I've got it about 90-95% complete... The npc and mob locations are stored in configs.pck/cords_data.txt...
Once you put the npcs, mobs, and dig resources in most of the quest work too... Only thing I'm lacking is the aipolicy required objects or tasks...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will 1.6.2 be public in 1-2 years or so? I mean when stable servers with good reputation like EpicPW will be upgraded to higher versions?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've had Western Steppes (a78) and Perfect World History (a84) for about 2 years... I've got it about 90-95% complete... The npc and mob locations are stored in configs.pck/cords_data.txt...
Once you put the npcs, mobs, and dig resources in most of the quest work too... Only thing I'm lacking is the aipolicy required objects or tasks...

I created public maps using coord_data.txt, this is easy, because I have a converter that I made exactly for that, so I do it in 10 minutes.
(It differs npc/mobs and resources and adds in npcgen)
About the dungeons, I've made several systems, so for me, who's used to the version, it's easy...

Two projects using Aipolicy + Npcgen + tasks...

I'm going back to work, hug

Will 1.6.2 be public in 1-2 years or so? I mean when stable servers with good reputation like EpicPW will be upgraded to higher versions?

There is no public version 1.6.2, and I don't think there will be as recent. The public cpackage is at version 1.5.5v156

Back