Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Barbarian Female and Venomancer Male

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recorded this video just to demonstrate that it is possible to bypass the gender lock.
I just wanted to play Male Venomancer.
However there some problems, character customization doesn't work and animation while casting the skills doesn't exist.

Character customization::

the Female Barbarian I was able to bypass using yokebone.
Male Venomancer nothing work.

I was able to find out that the customization problems are related to facedata.pck, but I don't know how to edit or if there is any tool to work with facedata files

Character animation::

I would have to redo animations. each character model has its own animations(.stck) linked to the skeleton(.smd), use animation of skeleton A, on skeleton B, doesn't work.

.smd = Skeleton Model
.stck = Aimation Track
.ski = Skin
.bon = Bone
.ecm = ???

For any wrong information comment and I'll correct it.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The problem was and has always been that we have no female and male assets for them to be used as the models, not logistically making the class able to be made as male or female as this is just a simple edit to Dlg .cpp for the race creator and maybe some edits with server side if needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'v been looking for a tool that is capable of creating new models and animations to try make the creation viable, the closest I found was the ECModelBrushEditor.exe in the files provided by Fyrre but it is not working.

W33d - Barbarian Female and Venomancer Male - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I believe a developer called aVSL either commissioned talented developers or developed himself (can't remember which) a system for working with PW models since nothing we have existing is sufficient and of modern standard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started to work with the model export plugin, I managed to compile it, at the moment I tested it with a model came with 3ds max, there was an export error in the .smd i Have to work on it.

There is a possibility that the model I used was not compatible and generated the export error, but I never worked with 3ds or any model creation.

I'll need to create one from scratch to test again.

I believe a developer called aVSL either commissioned talented developers or developed himself (can't remember which) a system for working with PW models since nothing we have existing is sufficient and of modern standard

I started to work with the model export plugin, I managed to compile it, at the moment I tested it with a model came with 3ds max, there was an export error in the .smd i Have to work on it.

There is a possibility that the model I used was not compatible and generated the export error, but I never worked with 3ds or any model creation.

I'll need to create one from scratch to test again.

This girl did a similar job said she was going to make available the tool she used, but never did

Japanese tool work below

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.smd = Skeleton Model
.stck = Aimation Track
.ski = Skin
.bon = Bone
.ecm = ???

.ecm files are used to link gfx to items/equipements.

wish i could help, but my knowledge in such matters (3D related) are below basic level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already managed to make the plugin work, but only works in old versions fo 3dsmax,

Now I'm working on complementary tools:

Code:
SkeletonEditor -> Localize language
Face tool -> localize language and learn to use (PW face customization points)
GfxEditor -> Broken
ECModelBrush -> Broken
ECMHullEditor -> Broken

Back