Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Block swapping/equipping only armor parts in combat mode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there!

I've been trying to search about this subject for a while on RageZone and even on other forums and after a lot of search I was able to find how to edit gs on PlayerEquipItem to check if the player is in Combat Mode (editing from 0E to 14 on .text:080925C3). The problem is that this way it block any item to be equipped/change during the combat mode and I only want to block armor parts (not accessories or weapons, specially weapons as WR can use swords, axes and fist on combat and need to switch between them to use certain skills).So I'd be glad if some of you can help me to figure out how to block only armor parts to not be changed during combat.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was able to achieve it by changing .text:080925C3 from 14 back to 0E and changing the condition to enter in the IsCombatState function (which is originally index_equip == 23, which means to lock the daimon during PvP). I changed it to == 0 and now it's locking only the weapon by checking if IsCombatState before allowing the change.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There is a cooler way to do this by linking the same function you mentioned to a GUID such as "Unable to be discarded" then making the exact items you wanted to be unswappable unable to be discarded. or some minor GUID like this. Hope this helps. :p:

Back