Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bola 1.5.2 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys.
anyone have bola 1.5.2 server file? or perfect world 2 server file?
bola have release every pw series file server, but why not release 1.5.2 or perfect world 2 ?
i know bola have those files, but he keep it for himself.
come on bola, release it here :)

thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
goodbye perfect world, we will never seen competition on private server anymore :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
do not compare Tony with anyone. hes just for money. nothing else

go for release section, check Swoosh PWEmu thread, think and learn...
about 152.... i had it. i had everything even part of old source. just ragedeleted all craps, even bins and srcs. why? this scene was fucked up (coz of money and greedy noobs whos have enough money to pay anything but they havent any coding skill for a hello world.

Swoosh's PWEMU is for beat em, and get back some good guy to here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do not compare Tony with anyone. hes just for money. nothing else

go for release section, check Swoosh PWEmu thread, think and learn...
about 152.... i had it. i had everything even part of old source. just ragedeleted all craps, even bins and srcs. why? this scene was fucked up (coz of money and greedy noobs whos have enough money to pay anything but they havent any coding skill for a hello world.

Swoosh's PWEMU is for beat em, and get back some good guy to here

"he just for money"

No. No one will expect later this month to take the pocket money and pay the server. They will WANT to make money, get profits to buy things that they never had before. In the world we are living today it comes to be ridiculous to say that another person ONLY do things for money, if someone has not done one, one day will do.

And I think if you had 1.5.2 would not be here talking about it. :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not all servers run for profit, some of us just love the game!

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
My server wont be a profit server, yes there will be donations but only if they dont wanna farm for it ingame

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My server wont be a profit server, yes there will be donations but only if they dont wanna farm for it ingame
look that, you so be na'if, you say non profit but you ask for donation that give you profit.
regret it, private server is for money making. dont pretend you a good person, every dev here wants money

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
donation is to pay off host, once monthly pay is paid, donations go off until next bill comes
hmmm that shenanigans, dont lie, regret it you want profit.
you can say that only to pay off host, but after you pay host, rest of money you will receive as profit dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back