Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Demo] NPCGEN edit

Reaction score
I've moved to 144+, at least for now. I'm still trying to make heads or tails of everything...

First off, is this still just a demo? I think you should just release the "non-demo" because we already have tools that do this anyway... So I doubt many are really going to "buy" it anyway. That being said, that's pretty snaky of you to post a "demo" here and say you'll charge for the full version knowing this (PW) is not a selling section and no selling is allowed. So, that being said if this is a "full version" I'll leave the thread here. If this is still a mere "demo" I will move the thread to the "for sale" section :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've moved to 144+, at least for now. I'm still trying to make heads or tails of everything...

First off, is this still just a demo? I think you should just release the "non-demo" because we already have tools that do this anyway... So I doubt many are really going to "buy" it anyway. That being said, that's pretty snaky of you to post a "demo" here and say you'll charge for the full version knowing this (PW) is not a selling section and no selling is allowed. So, that being said if this is a "full version" I'll leave the thread here. If this is still a mere "demo" I will move the thread to the "for sale" section :wink:

Yes, it is still demo version. With regard to existing tools - they are still far from ideal, and much inferior in functionality.
If this issue violate the forum rules, then I will create topic in the right section with a more detailed description.Thank you for your attention

Reaction score
Yes, it is still demo version. With regard to existing tools - they are still far from ideal, and much inferior in functionality.
If this issue violate the forum rules, then I will create topic in the right section with a more detailed description.Thank you for your attention

I'm not sure TBH, I guess I'll just leave that decision to anybody more superior than me (IE super mod er whatever). It's just too bad I'm not really into PW any longer or else I'd actually check it out myself... But seeing as it is a (demo) release, I'll let it stay, at least for now :wink:

Could you please elaborate on the difference between the demo and paid version(s)? Thanks :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the demo version removed function of saving files, but the rest of the functionality is fully available. There are two types of paid versions - temporary (for a fixed term) and permanent (without limitation)

Back