Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM code problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't find This line 0_o

this my

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks solved ..

i want to ask a question

where the db of the player?
lvl , name,location;exp...

Upvote 0

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Exacly like @Swoosh91 said, If your gonna act like that you won't see me, him , Hulu or anyone else help you.

We had someone else in the past acting the same way like you are doing right now, he never received help anymore from anyone here in this section and i've never seen him anymore after that.

Choice is yours, either you act respectfull to people that actually know the section in and out and get help, but don't expect a golden spoon.. theres lots of documentation around here that will help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Exacly like @Swoosh91 said, If your gonna act like that you won't see me, him , Hulu or anyone else help you.

We had someone else in the past acting the same way like you are doing right now, he never received help anymore from anyone here in this section and i've never seen him anymore after that.

Choice is yours, either you act respectfull to people that actually know the section in and out and get help, but don't expect a golden spoon.. theres lots of documentation around here that will help.

how i can install pw server? sorry me noob :(

Upvote 0
Back