Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In need of help...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a few bugs that I would like to get fixed, hoping someone here knows or can point out how to fix them.

1. For some players, when they log into the game, their HP is 0 and their charms tick to get their HP filled.
2. After every server restart, the Homestead gets reseted for every player, any way to make it save their Homesteads?
3. TW and NW teams don't show the blue/red names on the players teams.

I am using 1.5.5v156 server files.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Are you using v159 elements on your server...?

As for random homestead issue, you could only load oneof the homestead maps instead of loading allof them...

Never had the issue where players hp reset to 0 upon logging in, have you made any custom changes to the client or server...? Same with nw/tw...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using v156 files.

So having only one HS map online can work ? Wont it make some stuffs unavailable ? And does it matter which one can stay online ?

I did quite a few modifications and improvements both server and client files, I tried to undo some of them on my test server, but can't find the right files, I am not sure if it might be because of the modifications I made, or the files were corrupted somehow when I started the project, I haven't really noticed about these bugs until some players pointed them out after a few months.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how did you get 159? is it better in some way than 156?

Back