Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where Do I asked for help at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow members!
We have a help section that's located in each of the version sections 1.3.6 -: here, And 1.4.4+: here.
It seems that you guys over look it or something, and post in the general section, so this is a healthy reminder that ALL help related questions or problems be posted in the sections posted above, and not in general section!
If posted in the general section, your post MAY be moved or deleted without notice. So Please post it in the Help sections,To gain a quicker help response, and make it easier on the moderators who manage the section!

Thanks so much,
Henmoro.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have updated this thread. to click on the help sections you can click the "here" texts in the previous message above to go to the corresponding help section thread.
It seems that threads are still being posted in the general section for help even after this post has been made, So I have moved it into the main Perfect World section, and I have updated it, to hopefully catch peoples eye.

Thanks!
-Henmoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back