Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Perfect World Language

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all

Me and my team decided to translate this game into Arabic
I've made alot of progress every thing is working fine with Chat and items
except that Arabic language letters write from right to left but in game its from left to right
so when i write هلا = ل ا ه
example in English [ Just an example english works fine ] : Hello = o l l e h

The problem seems to be from the encoding since configs.pck files dont accept any other encoding
than UCS-2 little Endian
if i convert it to UTF every thing turns into Squares [] :\

So what i need is a way to apply my language on this game

Thanx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and i found this problem iwant help
The word "please" is a good way to obtain help from others and on your post would be nice if you use it Mr elqahr....you can resolve the problem on folder element/font and element/data...you should get an completer ttf (that was the solution in my case) or if you will change the font type (to opt or other), dont forget to change it on config.pck too
Regards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The word "please" is a good way to obtain help from others and on your post would be nice if you use it Mr elqahr....you can resolve the problem on folder element/font...you should get an completer ttf (that was the solution in my case) or if you will change the font type (to opt or other), dont forget to change it on config.pck too
Regards.

Sorry I did not type the word please

The problem in the coding in the chat

Please how i can change encoding in chat box in client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
.you can resolve the problem on folder element/font...you should get an completer ttf (that was the solution in my case) or if you will change the font type (to opt or other), dont forget to change it on config.pck too
Regards.

did you not read what elche27 put??!!?

Reaction score
did you not read what elche27 put??!!?

my friend did not understand why I want
The problem is not in the font
I changed the font
The problem is that the Arabic language is written from right to left

Font is an important form of the line and the addition of letters

But the problem is in the direction of writing from left to right and we want to turn the writing from right to left

If you know the solution to the problem and explain if you do not know the solution to thank you for trying to help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well the interfaces would be easy to convert, now the right to left problem I'm not sure on.
Maybe you can modify the elementclient.exe but I'm not sure.

Back