Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Installation Pw server v 1.1.6 - 1.5.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your glinkd/gamesys.conf -> version=10503 it means 1.5.3 :D thats' it.

You can use version 1.5.3 client, it should work, don't worry.

yess true i was success in client 1.5.3 but how to change the language to english ? can u help me ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Debian 8 can Use?

im serching debian 7 at google not found.. hais

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks.. first time learn linux.
i can use client PWE vision?

im now use abyss client.. but got weird something.. i copy file from klient and paste at abyss..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excuse me bro, passengers wondering if elementclient.exe file it for our own PW how do I make it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need tools working edit Gshop.data. Another Quest already working changed To English. Only Gshop data not working. Got weird bla2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who has the Install disk a all in 1 disk like this would be very helpful

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[STRIKE]Hello, I tried changing the elements.data into an english elements.data file in both client and server, what's weird tho, its giving me "Version too low" even though I updated both files. I also tried editing the gshop data and made sure that the timestamps are correct but I still get the error.

NOTE: yes, I tried searching my answers on the forums, I followed them and I still get this error.[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone else getting this error after using the Mail ? in game it gives me " Service unavailable"

on server it gives me this
Altruist - Installation Pw server v 1.1.6 - 1.5.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back