Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ok, I'm officially sick of this.. All noobs, this is for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Gary Balian, don't play the noob game, coz it does not exist in RZ, if you want something instant so prepare your money, ask someone expert to do that, if you have no money so try to learn from "google" or your real-life teacher, never ask someone here to teach you, it is non-sense, to be respected here you should have a tons of skill (c/c++, asm, java, *nix, reverse engineering tools, etc.)

So for the respect, stop chating and start learning. Good Luck!

bro no one is playing any noob games, and trust me if i wanted someone to do it for me i would of said here is the money not do what u can, but that won't teach me poop, so reason i write here is trying to get some advice

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
bro no one is playing any noob games, and trust me if i wanted someone to do it for me i would of said here is the money not do what u can, but that won't teach me poop, so reason i write here is trying to get some advice

Like i said before, you cann't ask anyone before you read entire thread/post until you cannt' find any material that you point to ask, if you ask them before you do that, they will give you poop, a tons of poop... not even single advice...too bad...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
....sorry,I don't understand your words.......but,thanks for all of you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are correct Psytrac but if someone want to learn something its really hard without basics. i think there is a lot post to learn basics.
i have seen one problem here. i also get the same problem its "english"
Bola, Psytrac, @ash, some other people in this tread. as PERFECT WOLD DEV you guys are professional coz you guys were living in this long time. all exp coming with time. and i can understand when people sending you guys messages its really annoying. i registered like 3 years ago and i left this community to comple my CEH exam. i came back again now everything like oh wtf. well it mean im a noob as a perfect world dev but im professional as a network security administrator but you are a noob if you come to network security in that time you have to get know basics. i was working with really good ethical hackers and ask from them and learn but before i ask i search everywhere if there is information about it but if i cant even find single thing i ask from them how to inject this function/how to reverse eng this functions. in that time they explain to me and giving me a hint.
i think its call really professional and experienced developers as human. there was some threads you guys were blaming but if you guys find yourself there was no correct answers even here some profession i mean ragezone professional developers giving wrong answers as a example sELedit and say go to npc but in sELedit npc list call > npc_essence. so for a newbie its really hard.

anyway somepoint are correct but some points are wrong. think about it a bit. i just express my opinion.
im a mod in some security forums as my exp newbies help to keep active a community. if eveyone is professional there is no questions and everyone cant be expert in everything.

THIS IS FOR THE RAGE ZONE VERY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPERS.
now you guys will blame me but if you have a brain to think as a human just understand what im saying.
ragezone is not a place to show off that you are professional. its a place to leak and get some help. the people who want to keep it active will be able to understand.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The search feature on ragezone is quite honestly pure poop. Try having minimal knowledge of the search terms for PW Development then try jumping into it or finding guides here on the forums yourself. The least experienced people can do here is offer newbies some keywords to search for on the terrible search feature that yields some results. Say for example you search for "trade error" because you have a very specific error in trading service, you wont find anything.

If someone wants to know something as simple as like: "how do I edit elements.data" you will tell them "use the search option" they would search "how to edit elements.data" or "elements.data editor" and find little results.

So if all experienced developers can do here is witch about new people asking the same questions the least you can do is give them good keywords to search for instead of basically having a "duck off" attitude and saying "just search"

Linking them a thread related to the question their asking or telling them the terms to search for is much easier then answering it yourself or bitching about it.

Just understand that the way a newbie might word a question in the search feature might never yield results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back