Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect world on Raspberry Pi 2 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Community,

i have bought some a few month ago to do some stuff. I finished my project but still want to do something
usefull with them.
My Raspberrys run Raspbian Linux (Arm based Debian derivate).

Now my Question:

Is it possible to run a Perfect World server on them (without doing some serious tech-magic) ?
Did someone tried this before ?

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this Post.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If they support all libs the server requests and you configure each demon under each rasp you will be able :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't run on it.
Couple of months ago I saw a you-tube video about a raspberry pi 2 cluster supercomputer, and my head exploded. I tried to make to make a basic one with just one map and assign each raspberry a process for a total of 9 and each map added would have its own pi.

It was a fun distraction

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all i want to thank you very much for Answering my question and for your opinions.
Now that i have a Vacation i will experiment myself and see if there is a possibility to get a server running somehow.
And even if I fail it will be fun =D

Back