Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how are these different from the RU "BlackSky" ones?
This is the "BlackSky". Simply, I redid it to make it more convenient. Also, in the Assembly "BlackSky" did not stop the process "auth". In this Assembly, I changed the auth with base64. + to give English data files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The capped download speed. I think.. I just died of laughter LOL. But thanks for this, Nice to see the russian friends coming over for a visit xD *go back to reading russian forum* lalalala

Oh and by the way I do believe patch 719 was the last of the 1.4.6 patches (Which gave us the new forms) then they went to the 1.4.7 or whatever god awful version they're at now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is this the real 1.4.6? and does it work?

can anyone confirm this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
v70 is already 146 which released while ago. i dont know this build, guess repacked for common use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... Version 82 is patch 719.. This is Maybe patch 716? Somewhere around there o_O Pretty sure it is RIGHT before the the New forms were released. The new forms are on v82 and only the top 5 servers have those. xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who even knows anymore with all of the dribble coming out of PWE nowadays. One week its 1.4.6 then they move to a 1.4.7 in less then 3 months and Now suddenly its a 1.4.8? I mean Come on... They're just "Claiming a new version" So that the private servers don't get too popular. Lol

Reaction score
.. but client patched to 719 says 1.4.7 ...

ok . edit . my mistake: original is 1.4.6 ... idk why shows this ".exe" 1.4.7 ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
ive tested . and original patched ec_patch_716-719.cup is 1.4.6 | ec_patch_719-729.cup > idk [ patched but ele.exe open = patcher open oO but i think its 1.4.8 ] i think 1.4.7 non exists | official pwi 732 is 1.4.8

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
at this point it really don't matter, this don't have forms but more or less fashion updates yet people are scrambling to download like crazy and for what? some new fashion and mounts. Guys please get real, this is why nothing is ever shared here, classic download / ask 1000 questions / and don't know what your downloading leecher. I can release Aion server files and name it 1.4.7 v85 and people probably would download it 1000 times before they realize its not even a pwi cpackage. This is why people don't share, cause there is no work, and its the same stupid questions over and over, no sign of advancement or knowledge gained what so ever. How do you expect these guys to give anything when the only people contributing or share any knowledge is the same people over and over. Think about that for a while,

Back