Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files v80 100%
xMaD - PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive tested . and original patched ec_patch_716-719.cup is 1.4.6 | ec_patch_719-729.cup > idk [ patched but ele.exe open = patcher open oO but i think its 1.4.8 ] i think 1.4.7 non exists | official pwi 732 is 1.4.8

If you want to prevent the patcher from opening when you execute elementclient.exe, try opening patcher.ini and make sure that Updated=1 is there instead of Updated=0

yeah .exe says it 1.4.7 for v80
soo who's the true or wrong.. I don't know exactly

It's not hard to change the exe file to display 1.4.7 instead of 1.4.6

EDIT:
It's might also be a mix-up, packing the wrong exe file into this release in a hurry or whatever reason.

Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you want to prevent the patcher from opening when you execute elementclient.exe, try opening patcher.ini and make sure that Updated=1 is there instead of Updated=0

oO oO oO original patcher.ini from pwi client

[Patcher]Updated=1

and ele.exe open ele.exe ... why i need to change oO i think its a problem with the patch ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oO oO oO original patcher.ini from pwi client

and ele.exe open ele.exe ... why i need to change oO i think its a problem with the patch ...

It might because of updateserver.txt. I found this workaround when I was trying to patch the client for v70 server, now I also change updateserver.txt to prevent the client from communicating with the update server somehow.

EDIT:
Anyway what did you find out? What version was patch 729?

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
" [Patcher]Updated=1 TO [Patcher]Updated=0 " > tested and no work ...

patched from fresh 719 to 729

tested 3 times ... evertime same result ...

idk the version of 729 ... everytime open patcher

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AW: PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

Leave it as Updated=1

same result ... i think its problem with patcher ... used old one ... @ home i test ' new one ' from default pwi client ...

... posted by devils phone ...

EDIT

solved . was wrong patcher ... and 729 is 1.4.8 ... 1.4.7 no exist

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: AW: PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

same result ... i think its problem with patcher ... used old one ... @ home i test ' new one ' from default pwi client ...

... posted by devils phone ...

EDIT

solved . was wrong patcher ... and 729 is 1.4.8 ... 1.4.7 no exist

Nice of them to skip one entire version, no matter how minor it is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow awesome! which version is better for v80, v70 working good into 10.4.After configure files server, i have a "network error" after login with client :(. Server and administration db working good. May be Ubuntu 12.4 it's a problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any1 know a useable mirror for download those files via "wget"?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
at this point it really don't matter, this don't have forms but more or less fashion updates yet people are scrambling to download like crazy and for what? some new fashion and mounts. Guys please get real, this is why nothing is ever shared here, classic download / ask 1000 questions / and don't know what your downloading leecher. I can release Aion server files and name it 1.4.7 v85 and people probably would download it 1000 times before they realize its not even a pwi cpackage. This is why people don't share, cause there is no work, and its the same stupid questions over and over, no sign of advancement or knowledge gained what so ever. How do you expect these guys to give anything when the only people contributing or share any knowledge is the same people over and over. Think about that for a while,
I wouldn't share with anyone who has a forest stuck up their butt. You and Smokey the Bear need to have a serious talk.

But in all serious, it's more of a language issue. It's always russians or someone of other ethnic origin. A pure english speaker/coder simply can't be bothered with an aging game. You'd think, being here so long, you'd figure that out by now.

And it doesn't help that most people asking "stupid questions" are people who isn't quite "good" with english. These people, are hard to help cause it's just stressful trying to break it down, "de-englishfy" if you will.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quest - PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files - RaGEZONE Forums

how can I fix this problem, normal game question not working? Game written inscription invalid mission.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back