Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please justify the download link server and give the download link client 1.4.6:):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tutorial editing Element.data + Gshop.data in client and server please, i not know to use or tutorial. always "Version Is To Low":):

Reaction score
Dude (in general here - not directed at any ONE person) my phone has more than 1.5 GB, my phone has more than 2GB of RAM (YES - RAM [not SD card or anything else I REALLY MEAN RAM]) My Ducking phone has THREE GB of RAM!

so I do NOT know how mutherfuckers cannot have more RAM in their friggin computers! Seriously, RAM is CHEAP now-a-days!

There's NO reason you should not have 16GB or 32GB even + in your PC!!!!!!!!!! 2GB is like for a WRISTWATCH now-a-days, 4GB area is for PHONES, 8GB for tablet/netbook/notebook type small and portable machine, 16-32+ GB for desktops/PCs (servers - ABSOLUTELY NO less than 32GB)

(BTW minimum for any PW server (v131/v136) running JUST the WORLD map is 4GB NO less)

Again, this post is not directed toward any ONE person, it's just overly making me sick in general that people cannot upgrade something so simple and cheap >.<
That I suppose and the fact that people act like 16GB is so much, when really, it's NOT. PW is sooooo Ducking out dated, I guarantee newer poop uses MUCH MUCH MORE! I wont doubt there will be a time one would actually be able to run a PW server on their PHONE, like I have already said, my CURRENT model boasts 3GB of RAM!!! 1 more GB and in theory I already could run a PW server off my phone w/ just the world map...!

Anywhoot
</rant>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because haste right I only use the world map and 3 and I used for the box 3 gb ram and it runs so smoothly that I could still make 6 different cards :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Repair Link Download Files Server, Please :'(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you re-Upload Server ?

It seems been deleted or private :mellow:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help please give me link download [h=3] part 19[/h]

Back