Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pw server 155

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
People complaining about a server image not being clean but cant be bothered to set their own poop up from scratch. The world we live in in 2019. And imagine trying to do PW Development and not have the knowledge to modify panel system texts, or linux usernames or whatever "hrace" stuff was in the package holy cow.. :thumbdown:

Reaction score
I would never share any files bec there are ppl like you. "He's made a name for himself, you're a nobody". I really don't care what ppl think of me.

and that is why you're a nobody, you don't care about the community, only yourself. You remember when 1.4.4 leaked? Who you think gave those files out, a fair bit of people held onto it, created some tools that would work for it and then released all of it. What have you done for the community besides complain when the box you're given isn't to your perfect liking?

show me just one thing you did for the community. I'll be waiting

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
hell. teemo banned me from his server for absolutely nothing, to this day im still trying to figure out wtf i did, went to bed after playing, woke up, banned, please. explain WTF i did? IN MY SLEEP, and anyway, in 1.5.5 do i have to have 1.5.5 in debug to spawn monsters using gm panel or do i need to keep downloading 1.5.5 servers untill i find a patched gs, i tried to edit the gs using guides (for older versions) and it broke it lol

Reaction score
in 1.5.5 do i have to have 1.5.5 in debug to spawn monsters using gm panel or do i need to keep downloading 1.5.5 servers untill i find a patched gs, i tried to edit the gs using guides (for older versions) and it broke it lol
your best bet is to find an offset and work from there? if you would like some assistance in finding said offset my pm box is open, and we can discuss ways of more direct contact

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link Server PW 1.5.5 VMWARE 12 debian 7 language VN

Back