• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Screenshot Competition: Win a One year subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! Hello!
I'm hosting a screenshot competition for the PW section to give all of you a chance to gain a one year subscription!
--
How do you enter? - Take a screenshot of something Perfect World related. You're allowed to have custom fashions within the screenshot, any type of landscape, for that matter, it could even be a sexy screenshot of code! - And post it here!
Show off your work, inspiration and imagination! - At the end of the time limit I will judge each screenshot, and the one I find most appealing will win!
The subscription will be given by our very own MentaL !
Competition closing date: July 1st.
---
Hope you all have fun!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
screenshot I took in Primal World:

Henmoro - Screenshot Competition: Win a One year subscription! - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back