Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Territory Button greyed out and not available?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys! There's a problem with my server and I can't seem to find a solution for it. I've been looking through Ragezone and Google for the past 2 hours and nothing seem to be the problem that I'm facing.

I wanted to do Territory War on my own server and when it was finally Wednesday and when it's 7:30pm. The Nation War Recruiter would have spawned and allows me to bid for TW, but the NPC didn't spawn at any main cities at all.

On the map's screen, the territories button is grayed out and not click-able. I think because of that, the server thinks TW isn't available. Is there any way to activate or enable TW on the server?

I'm using 343's Server on the ubuntu operating system running PW Version 151 New Horizon.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/complete-pw-package-736572/

Any help appreciated, Thanks. :):
Grandom - Territory Button greyed out and not available? - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nation war != territory war.
So lets clear first... what u wanna do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay uh.. I just wanna know how to enable Territories. So I can participle in TW and capture an area of the map. The button is grayed out in the map when you press M by default, I looked around the map, clicked on random NPCs for a bit and saw that you have to talk to the battle coordinator every Wednesday at 7:30pm to do a bid, but I don't really see an option for it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not necessary with battle coordinator, u can place bid in every teleporter npc as default. To make a bid u have to be guild leader and u have to enable the territorial war. I'm not at pc but probably this option in delivery config file. Must be something battlefield 0 or 1 (0 means disabled, 1 means enabled)
So do the next. If it's virtualized server set the host time and date near to next Wednesday day around 19:20 (never set backwards else ur gamedbd gets corrupted) login with at least level 30 character, create a guild, make sure u have around 10 mill coin in ur inventory then put a bid at teleporter npc to any level 3 territory.
Logout and wait like 8-10 minute. shutdown your server and set the clock again to Thursday 19:50. Login to ur char and wait for tw bidding result what is announced in 20:00 (here u gonna see what day and time will ur tw happen, remember that).
If successful then logout again, wait again like 8-10 minute and shut down ur server again and set host time earlier like 10-15 minute what u got in bidding announcement. Start your server and start battlefield maps too aka bg01-02-03-04-05-06 (I don't know exactly which is level 3 pve map so that's why I told ya start all of em) login to your char, wait for tw starting announcement and enter to TW from your favourite teleporter npc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG. Thank you so much for your help! The button is now click-able and I'm able to make a bid FINALLY! Woop woop! :w00t: By the way, I only have like 3GB put into the server. Will it be enough to run all 6 battlefield maps?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's depend what version u working on. 1.4.6v70 25 maps on centos with 8gb ram and 16gb swap running fine if u know what are you doing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay there is another problem. I made a bid at Wednesday, got the results on Thursday then when it's time to go to war, I didn't get a notification to be able to port to the place. It's completely grayed out. I tried logging out and logging back on but the war seems to be canceled. How do i fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need a 24/7 server because timer and change your server time and date if wrong. You can change they under task.data and event times too.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing todo with event times and tasks if u playing around with tw. Grandom u probably missed something.
Otherwise u can try to heck around with debug commands. Enable debug in gs.conf or ptemplate.conf I don't remember exactly then use debug commands. They are posted in any thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, TW maps were activated when I tried. TW land is still grayed out. It says exactly at 20:00 server time TW till start. But the only system notification displayed are the Boutique biddings and "PUT ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had this exact same issue. I was able to enable Territory War, TW timer settings, etc by making changes to the server file located at

/PWServer/155/gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf
(If you're not running 155, just use the version that you are using in place of the 155 [i.e.136, etc])

Under the [GDeliveryServer] section:
Ensure that the following are set as 1. (By default, 343's releases have both PvP and countrybattle (TW) disabled.)
countrybattle = 1

Here is the setting that enables the TW Timer function to trigger the TW start announcements, enables the NPC quest at the teleporters, etc.
battle_time_mode=1

Also, be sure that this setting is set to 1 under:
[COUNTRYBATTLE]
is_countrybattle_open=1

I hope this helps anyone else configuring their server, as I spent a significant number of hours searching this forum, interwebs, tracking this down and testing on my personal test server, etc.

-SciTech

Back