Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ver 1.5.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Someone Share To me Vmware Image Complete Installation 1.5.3 with pwAdmin.. I tired to install use ubuntu,,, always failed.. very dumb in linux..

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Can Someone Share To me Vmware Image Complete Installation 1.5.3 with pwAdmin.. I tired to install use ubuntu,,, always failed.. very dumb in linux..

You could always start learning some linux before starting to mess with PW :D that will def. help you in the future :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what I did on ubuntu 14.04 so it works confirmed :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow the 1.5.1 guide for Ubuntu. Then replace the files with new .sh and 1.5.3 files. Start with new .sh = done!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow the 1.5.1 guide for Ubuntu. Then replace the files with new .sh and 1.5.3 files. Start with new .sh = done!
I saw one of the guides of how to make the .sh file, but only for 1.5.1. Is there a link for 1.5.3 files and a tutorial for the .sh file, if not can you instruct me how to do it? (no pressure)
DieYou - Ver 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I saw one of the guides of how to make the .sh file, but only for 1.5.1. Is there a link for 1.5.3 files and a tutorial for the .sh file, if not can you instruct me how to do it? (no pressure)

A .sh file is just a

Reaction score

It's a text file with .sh extension what execute more command so you don't need type these commands manually just start sh file and that do the job, it is similiar like .bat file on Windows just this is for Linux, something like Linux command line.

You can search after following words: bash commands, Ubuntu commands, Ubuntu terminal tutorial etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

in the original 1.5.3 post I've posted a translated to english version of the sh script, go check that out, it's somewhere. I'm in the hospital so dont have access to my stuff :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back