Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon customizations

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know if a post has already been made for this or what but does anyone know a program that you can make your weapons skins on? Ive seen amazing ones here and they motivated me

Queenz - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Hey there, Queenz!

There are no special programs. You'd need abilities with 3D modelling and 2D texturization. It's not something you'd learn in hours, or days.

There are some basic things you could search in the forum to START:

3D modelling, Blender, .ecm, 2D texturization, gfx.

There's also the possibility of extracting these contents from other Wanmei games (like Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, and some others).

So, start searching over the ragezone, the perfect world forums, google, etc. I hope you invest some time in learning 3D design =)

Knowledge comes with time, so don't expect to create/implement tons of custom stuff in your server for now.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Without mentioning any names, maybe my one buddy who knows and does modeling (from here @ RZ, I'm guessing you'll know who you are if you read this :):) will chime in with some advice, at least some more potentially good places to start with :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im really intrested in trying to learn how to do this cause I can make ones outta this world.. for my server.

Reaction score
I think I might know them as well.

Well you can start here with this
Its a little too updated though. The scripts we use are for blender 2.49 which is very old. The interface is also pretty terrible as well. The plugins need updating. They are here anyway. Make sure you grab the latest one though.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/ski-blender-importer-508133/

I would suggest downloading Maya and Mudbox instead then just exporting the models to Blender, connect the textures then save out as a ski. When exporting you just need to make sure to add all the properties in correctly and it will work.

If you need help with using Maya or Mudbox I could probably help out a bit.

Then there is a the gfx effects, I only played with them briefly though so I wont be too much help with them. Its pretty much just changing random things in notepad and seeing what happens.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think i might know them as well.

Well you can start here with this
its a little too updated though. The scripts we use are for blender 2.49 which is very old. The interface is also pretty terrible as well. The plugins need updating. They are here anyway. Make sure you grab the latest one though.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/ski-blender-importer-508133/

i would suggest downloading maya and mudbox instead then just exporting the models to blender, connect the textures then save out as a ski. When exporting you just need to make sure to add all the properties in correctly and it will work.

If you need help with using maya or mudbox i could probably help out a bit.

Then there is a the gfx effects, i only played with them briefly though so i wont be too much help with them. Its pretty much just changing random things in notepad and seeing what happens.
i looooveeeee yhhuuu

Robb
Reaction score
or just learn how gfx files work :D

They can create models too you know..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I seriously cant belive no one has made a video of how to do these things yet ._. And you would think its 2013....

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
As far as gfx manipulation goes, and without promoting any servers, some of the coolest looking axes ive seen are kicking about on the storm server.
The files in the ss are some very old russian files who did also incorporate gfx file manipulation of available graphics from pwi (?) (Looked at these back in the days of 136), but as posted you can acquire other gfx from other games.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol scratch what I said my last post.. Im new so now i have to begin learn how to make swords fro axes or patkas to whatever.. Im going to start Patkas first because my Veno is more imporat and Im on storm server the whole point is the Lava axes and rest of the weapons are Dull looking for end game gear no sparkles or anything, and then I have to learn how to add all that stuff with FPS And looking at videos that teach you how to make a sword with Blender not knowing if its going to work for PW Or not.....Im really trying but with Me trying to get my Work and grades up this is going to keep my busy

Last edited:
Reactions: 343
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
Ye..the end game weps there are actual pwi (not released yet?) but they used to be different until they were delegated to a lesser rank and are the ones i was actually referring to..in particular the bm axes, the blue ones that have used floor graphics from the cave of sadistic glee..well this a great example of ingenious use of what is available and i cant help but give credit where credit is due they look spectacular imo.
Good luck with your endeavours Queenz, look forward to seeing some of your creations on RZ oneday :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hahaha yes im in love heres more they made

I seriuosly cant wait to get a hold on how to make my own weps...and when i get done with that I might make Hair Models/Flyers.. I dont know I have a long way but I wish I can be as motivated and deep into 3d graphics just as I am but in Algebra 2B And Biology Honors Lol...

Reaction score
I dont know if a post has already been made for this or what but does anyone know a program that you can make your weapons skins on? Ive seen amazing ones here and they motivated me

btw you don't need to build your own custom.
you can use other wanmei games. and import it to PW.
and of course with a small fix.

here for example my friends work import other wanmei games to PW.
376180_329874757123115_1233083174_n - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums 408377_329874610456463_2040639467_n - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums 793717_329874837123107_1234772200_o - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums 793792_329874877123103_1007817813_o - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seems like something that the old Vendetta Server would do.. hell of a lot of customizations but thats why I loved it... not a lot of 1.4.5+ are customized besides... dont know cant really think of any. But im tired and didnt even finish half of my Homework so...I have to get down and dirty with this stuff tommorow and Im going to feel sooooo smart when I finally make my 1st weapon lol but I was looking and wondering (because I searched up .ecm) And seen some post about the effects on the weapon... I didnt really understand like... How do you make it a certian way , electric, circles, sparkles etc? is there a tuturiol on that?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Seems like something that the old Vendetta Server would do.. hell of a lot of customizations but thats why I loved it... not a lot of 1.4.5+ are customized besides... dont know cant really think of any. But im tired and didnt even finish half of my Homework so...I have to get down and dirty with this stuff tommorow and Im going to feel sooooo smart when I finally make my 1st weapon lol but I was looking and wondering (because I searched up .ecm) And seen some post about the effects on the weapon... I didnt really understand like... How do you make it a certian way , electric, circles, sparkles etc? is there a tuturiol on that?

just edit on .ecm and some path for gfx

Reaction score

yes... some of it already on Vendetta. but we not use Vendetta content. we find the original game by ourself, and do a small fix. and yes it's a little help from Vendetta too.

Trial and Error is your best friend.

Last edited:
Back