Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon customizations

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This might help you for gfx files. It tells you how to convert colors so you can change the color of the gfx.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f755/gfx-colors-numbers-667113/#post5693996

Then you just change the color attribute in the file.
saves you a lot of trouble use decimal :) also looking forward Drakaer

@NoSlave nope till recently no one asked so far the right question :) also if u spared some time with notepad you could've figured it out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scaling, rotating, moving should work fine. Ill get back to you on exactly what to do. Making a script the auto scales and moves probably wouldn't be the best idea. The clothing will be different shapes and sizes so you will have no guarantee whether it would put it in the right place. Manually doing it would be better. I also don't have JD or a lot of the other games so I wouldn't know size differences.

I have been working on fixing the script though. So far I have it in the menu and I can load the ski file and read it. I still need to get Blender make the model and attach materials and textures.

Aww but 3D modeling is fun. Changing the colors is just opening the dds texture in photoshop/gimp and repainting it. It shouldn't be too hard.

This might help you for gfx files. It tells you how to convert colors so you can change the color of the gfx.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f755/gfx-colors-numbers-667113/#post5693996

Then you just change the color attribute in the file.

----------Edit------------

There also isnt any video guides or 1,2,3 guides as its not that simple. The are many different ways you can create model in a 3d modelling app and everyone has their own preference. All the different methods can be found on 3d sites and forums.
I really dont know where im at right now considering I still am stuck on how to make it the perfect size for the player to hold and for it to not take up the whole screen and I dont have my own test server Lol. But have you ever seen Bluedragons veno end game patka weapon or storms Assasins Dagger? They both have a small dragon (I think) its white and it revolves around the weapon.. how would you catagorize that as?

Ok so i finally detached the pw files from the application.. i just deleted it lol but im going to try to do whatever u told me again and see if the models.pck opens so i can DDS Edit.

...Nope still the same problem... Drake the sPCK you posted wasnt old is it? ._.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, that sPCK should work just fine. However I personally do not use sPCK either, I still use the 'original' PWPACK...

Try that one, download HERE

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
343 i love you please marry me pl0x.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg lol I dont use it a lot , not even in servers But unpacking is a lot ... 20000/83000 ._.

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
The link I posted was to the official project page, You cant get a newer version than that. I do have some links in my files to older versions(versions I still use). One thing I forgot to mention was the -pw flag which someone else mentioned. I still use an older version so I forgot about it,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Step closer to being amazing! Untitled - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

But do you use Blender to open all the files because I need to see the weapon I want to start on...Consider half the words are in chinese and notepad ++ wont do anything.

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Use a mixture of google translate and notepad for better understanding(even so u can get your brains to hurt with this feature) the blender program only opens .ski files use xnview(there are others but I prefer this one) to view .dds files (use with applocale if u won't install chinessePRC locale)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I dont get is how im in the folder searching for 花之淚 which is Flower Tears (The Warsoul weapon patka) And its not detected.. Im trying to find that to edit its color but why isnt it found ._. are all weapons not in?
And another problem is that... No matter what program I use they only can go through the npc folder..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use sELedit to locate it's .ecm (left or right hand model) it is there like I sayd it can be weird with translate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
343 gave me A PW PCK File that dosent contain that. :wink:

Reaction score
xnview is slow, or at least it was when I used it. I used irfanview thumbnail viewer.

Download the app, download the plugins pack. Then in the options enable unicode.

If you want to look at models (with textures) then use either
http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/release-model-viewer-786248/
or
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-kuqoi-ski-viewer-908220/

The first is easy to use, just drag and drop. The second is in Chinese buts it not hard to use. The second one displays the models more accurately and you can load more than one at a time. Neither of them show gfx though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xnview is slow, or at least it was when I used it. I used irfanview thumbnail viewer.

Download the app, download the plugins pack. Then in the options enable unicode.

If you want to look at models (with textures) then use either
http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/release-model-viewer-786248/
or
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-kuqoi-ski-viewer-908220/

The first is easy to use, just drag and drop. The second is in Chinese buts it not hard to use. The second one displays the models more accurately and you can load more than one at a time. Neither of them show gfx though.
I dont think I really care....considering I was gunna make my own GFX Effects anyway but...I dont know if its going to mess me up lets see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing shows up when I select the file. But its weird the icon from the viewer is on the file type.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I just sat here for the longest time renaming every folder and file in the Weapons folder and im about to pass out...ugh.
Is this what its supposed to look like? I just picked a random one to open and they dont look like weapons ._. Untitled - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums
--------------------------------------Later: Omg look what I found Untitled - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums
I guess im just going to look trhough the files to find the weapons but Im wondering.. On sosme of them I think there laid down (Like patkas) and you cant see their full view ._.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back