Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon customizations

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
download something called applocale (google is your friend ):D
and start that executable with
Queenz - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

or set your system's locale to Chinese PRC Simplified (also keyboards)

edit: renaming folders was a bad idea ... u'll see after repacking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download something called applocale (google is your friend ):D
and start that executable with

or set your system's locale to Chinese PRC Simplified (also keyboards)

edit: renaming folders was a bad idea ... u'll see after repacking
Sometimes I hate my life....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
move the translated pck (anywhere)and extract again ...it's recommended trath yoou should have spare space but also no conflicts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok well I since u told me it was bad to rename Im just going to try to restore the folder from yesterday...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone o.o I am trying to understand this in and out but still am a little confused. I have a couple of things that I still cant comprehend with
1) Since you GFX Edit in notepad , do you just put random numbers or copy the gfx from another file and replace it?
2) When you acutally get done with the weapon or whatever that youve customizaed, do you replace it OVER the original one?
And lasty
3)Do others in the game actually see your weapon you made since you only replace you customized file over the old one since its only in YOUR Folder?
Sorry for so many questions...

Reaction score
I didn't mean rename every weapon, just the one you are working on. I also meant renaming a copy of it. I did change my locale so I could read the names of chinese files then I changed it back and the names where still Chinese. The program wasn't however and couldn't read the files. I also had to disable the Chinese keyboard since it was interfering with my modeling.

@Lier
1) Kinda
2) You can do. You could clone the weapon and make a new entry in elements.data if you wanted a separate weapon but you need to be server admin for that.
3) No they wont see it unless they have the same customization in their client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Draker thats the problem... I didnt know which one I was working on because they were in chinese!Lol I didnt know what folder patkas, Quiots, magic swords and whatever else was in but now I fianlly found which ones I wanted but now I have to reset all files back to chinese since kristkos told me it was bad. And now im back to point "A" in looking. But im going to try Locale
Seriously Draker it would be amazing if you could personally edit your files and others could see it.. I was hoping for that the most :( Guess I gotta start making weapons for everyone on the server then *Cries*
Later: Ok Now GIMP is giving me file error opeing when I try to open a .DDS File... Im going to lose it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try this

If that fails you can use ddscoverter to convert the dds to something like jpg and then edit it then convert it back.

I also think the ski scripts are broken when it comes to weapons (maybe a newer ski or something?). I imported a weapon then exported without making any edits and it crashed the viewers. Ill try another weapon to confirm though.

-----Edit-----

Tested with a crossbow and a wand and same thing. Works fine with character models though.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Does any of you acutally KNOW the acutual name of these weapons (these 2) so I can gfind them in the file or something:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Boom baby!

been working on those latly for my brand new weapon system, its easier then it looks well (at least for me being work at similar files for years .-.

looking for 1.4.5 custom? if this is not "custom" i dunno what it is xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boom baby!

been working on those latly for my brand new weapon system, its easier then it looks well (at least for me being work at similar files for years .-.

looking for 1.4.5 custom? if this is not "custom" i dunno what it is xD
Is it hot in here or is it just that weapon? heh..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I seen BD With dat ._. But sparkles are better lol...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2013-01-26 12-58-56 - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums
Rayan Weapon From Jade Dynasty Tools needed pack unpack PW from 343 models.pck from Jade Dynasty
Trial and Eror and some guide from kristkos
Wala.... you get new weapon.....:thumbup:
2013-01-23 00-00-56 - Weapon customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually serched up Jade Dynasty looking for a weapon like a patka on wanmei games (Couldnt find) And I saw that and acutally wondered if a seeker could use it but it was like double it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I actually serched up Jade Dynasty looking for a weapon like a patka on wanmei games (Couldnt find) And I saw that and acutally wondered if a seeker could use it but it was like double it.
There is look harder :) and seeker can but it might look awkward
also you can use all the angelica games weapons so have fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't you just love how PWI is too lazy to be original with their own stuff and can pretty much port stuff over from their other games :p. That's cool though, but not something I wanna try. And I've seen a bike similar to that one when I played on the Dragon Network servers.

Back