Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.4.5(v69) patched GS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this GS is used, the next error will occur.
Code:
配置文件:'gs.conf'	 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
无法读取物品和怪物的模板文件:'/root/PWServer/gamed/config/elements.data'
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-3
Other files are not changing.

use server files
http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/1-45-installing-tutorial-servers-879729/

sorry bad english.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
This GS doesnt seem to be perfect, there are errors, if I get time I will "try" to make a list for everyone. Best bet, modify your rates using sELedit to be safe, and best of all, the original elements works with iweb flawlessly.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
all mobs, skills, instances, set bonus's, pets, etc? ive had a rare crash here and there, to when i test on test server again ill make a list on what problems this causes for me. Using bola's release with this GS.

Reaction score
all mobs, skills, instances, set bonus's, pets, etc? ive had a rare crash here and there, to when i test on test server again ill make a list on what problems this causes for me. Using bola's release with this GS.

Any 'crash' you've experienced would have likely happened with the "stock" GS too, as this GS is no different than any other previous "fixed GS" (except this one IS v69 ofc)... So, if there's anything you KNOW will 'crash' this GS, test the same exact thing with "stock" GS, and I can pretty safely bet it will happen with that one too :wink:

Then, we will know for sure whether there is a problem with this 'fixed' one or not...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
ofc, I wouldn't work on "compiling something" without first testing both sides of the water. Just give me time, I got a lot on my plate lol. After all this isn't my first "rodeo", I have been doing this for years, Lineage 2, Aion, PW, etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone link me working PW 1.4.5 ? I need it for my server to join. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there a patched one for 1.4.6 v80? it only reads money and this version does not load.

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
there a patched one for 1.4.6 v80? it only reads money and this version does not load.
Well ofc it won't load....
Search the forums for v80 pconf. fix, then read and apply learned knowledge...killer released an update on his v80 files also..willing to bet the update was fixed gs....go get it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nope not tailedfox16 or whoever that is anyway found it working fine now just gotta find drop rates.

Back