Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 155 official

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The only hard part for experienced people here is finding a client since that is the actual hard part, rest there are tools for already.

You can use any client (extracting and compressing .pck as old version). .clt files in maps might show errors but they can be ignored unless you are hosting a live server, they can still be edited though (advanced). The other problem is with interfaces and surfaces (1.5.7 still works on 1.5.5), other than that I don't see any problems using new clients.

1.5.7 client works on 1.5.5 with a few edits just fine.

Don't compare a package with this garbage (or any other). ALL 1.5.5 released so far (proxies, copyright, modified dates to this year) so we can say that people who released 1.5.5 are Special person (any other old version, including cpackages, didn't come with this type of imbecility). And it's more easy to "fix" a cpackage (seems to be so f**cking hard --> ignore keys, change IP addresses and location). You clearly don't know what you're talking about/comparing.

Would you rather wait an eternity just to get 1.5.5? It has been two years since 1.5.5 came out.

Most people who download this will not even be able to get it running, even if they do they will run into problems and they will shift-delete the files. Most important they will not even bother hosting a server. Look at Xtremetop100 for example, no one even bothered updating to 1.5.5 yet, let alone no one tried putting the original files in August 2017 to a live server. What's the point of Q.Qing? lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You clearly don't know what you're talking about/comparing.
bla-bla skipped.
Man, I'm not the first year in pw business and therefore I know that I say. It isn't necessary to muzz me here, and at the same time to others.
ps You still here wait for a god-send, and you will wait further, only this time is ineffectual.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
actually the legit files were published
I gave kn1fe the files myself and you can take my word for it they are not backdoored

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sadly 95% of people who download this will not be able to set this up.

Missing maps, Chinese elements and tasks, Russian aipolicy, missing client, no start/stop scripts, no iweb, no registrations script, missing tools etc.

Good luck to everyone! ;)

If you can't investigate and add and get the correct parts and pieces or entire appropriate client for your server image and if you can't edit stock clients to work on their own, if you can't edit an aipolicy.data if you can't know the commands and make a damn script yourself if you can't find an official client source AND haven't bothered to tamper, tinker with, and learn all these things on your own then those people have no business even messing with PW Server Files or New Expansions to begin with and thats just the hard truth

Put the work in to know what the duck you're doing or don't do it.

Back