Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World .Ski Editor all in one ready to use

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since many people ask me for it, here is a pack that I set to be ready to go, no need for Python install blender or anything just unrar and open it

TODO require someone with phyton skills to finish the script to load weapons as it ignore the vertex group == 1 when loading (*weapons*)

Code:
   # (assignments later below)

if vertex_type == 1:
        file_object.seek(4, 1)
        print "vertex_type=1, skipping 4 bytes"

vertex_count = struct.unpack('<I', file_object.read(4))[0]
    print "vertex_count:",vertex_count

index_count = struct.unpack('<I', file_object.read(4))[0]
    print "index_count(num_faces*3):",index_count

mesh_object = Blender.Object.New('Mesh', ob_name)

mesh = mesh_object.getData(mesh = True)

We need someone to follow the same pattern as the above in the code, and add the vertex groups from weapons, that can be found in the Perfect world animation editor, by loading any weapon you can see all vertex groups,

Same code must be added to export script,

(DOWNLOAD LINK)

Credits: I did not create blender or the Python script, just made it in a way that u wont need to download blender or Python or configure it`s variable in the system and or install anything so it make it easy for you to use

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You have no idea for how long this was needed. Also add me on Skype check your PM.

wU22T9e - Perfect World .Ski Editor all in one ready to use - RaGEZONE Forums

iKLXZaj - Perfect World .Ski Editor all in one ready to use - RaGEZONE Forums

9nsCSNQ - Perfect World .Ski Editor all in one ready to use - RaGEZONE Forums

....<.< pay this last picture no mind ok

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You need to make it so it automatically isolates vertices into groups of 4 (pw's limit) so that you don't have to manually group into 4's lets say 409 vertex :$:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since my server will be off for a while cuz the exchange rate of my country coin is really low atm, I m looking for a server to work on meanwhile, you can pay me by paypal, I will develop mobs /weapons / armors mounts / map for your server for $120 / month by paypal whisper in my private box here for skype / details

here`s one more armor done in blender =)

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try to export the model, it says python script missing, or something like that, any fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since my server will be off for a while cuz the exchange rate of my country coin is really low atm, I m looking for a server to work on meanwhile, you can pay me by paypal, I will develop mobs /weapons / armors mounts / map for your server for $120 / month by paypal whisper in my private box here for skype / details

here`s one more armor done in blender =)

REMOVED

does anyone fixed this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i need editor for this .ski files angelica 2.2 here have examples and more discord for talk (GM) AvenirXI#9540

Back