Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project 155 [alpha]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, following Penelope's homestead project on Russian forums, I managed to put together the released 1.5.5 files with 1.5.3 glinkd and a proxy program which controls the unsupported protocols.

What works?
-
homestead
-vip system
-new skills
-is76 and is77 instances as maps, but without anything else (collision, mobs, NPCs)

What's missing?
-npcgen of new instances
-[STRIKE]aipolicy 1.5.5[/STRIKE] (Thanks Pen)
-collision and height maps in is76 and is77

How were the files merged?
-gamedbd, gdeliveryd, gacd, uniquenamed, logservice, authd taken from Penelope's project
-gs and gamed taken from Penelope's project, added map limit: home_entrance to gs01, added map limit: no_movecheck to is76, is77, is80
-elements.data and tasks.data from PWVision client, gshop and gshopsev clean
-glinkd from Penelope's project, version 1.5.3 original
-MProxy, written by me, some structures and cryptography control from old pw projects (MagicMITM, PWNode)
-gamedbd replaced 1.5.3 custom clsconfig with 1.5.5 original clsconfig, default homes are located in clsconfig and using 1.5.3 new homes won't load
-libtask.so released on Russian forum, taken from Penelope's project

Version:
-elements v156
-tasks v128
-Project version 1.0: untested performance with many players, missed 1.5.5 protocols and bugs/race conditions, so it's marked as [alpha]

Download:
-server files:
-MProxy source:

How to run?
1. sudo apt-get update
2. sudo apt-get install mono-complete
3. install libs (you can find in loko's 1.5.3 files)
4. copy server folder to /home/
5. copy /home/libs/ to /lib/ (and /lib32/ if running x64)
6. set up table.xml password in /home/server/authd/
7. set up your game client
8. run /server/start.sh

Feedback
Please post with any concerns, questions, bugs, missed protocols and the rest. Project is still in development and hopefully with community help it can be finished soon.

(Or maybe someone will share 1.5.5 files :glare:)

Testing homestead
To create character's homestead, use debug command d 10953
To enter character's homestead once it's been created, you'll need 35000 reputation, level 90+ and sage/demon fairy
To level up, use d 2000
To get reputation, use d 10850 [repamount]
To get third fairy, use d 1989 22 or d 1989 32
Make sure you are in safe zone when entering homestead and that you are entering from main map, or add home_entrance to limits in the map where you are located
To enter homestead, use the UI menu at the bottom of the screen

Last edited:

Pen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your Project

Great work!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here's the link where you can download MProxy as it's updated. Conf.xml inside works with the server setup in the original post, to connect to the server add to your /patcher/server/serverlist.txt:
{your server ip}:44501
{your server ip}:44601

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a VirusTotal report for MProxy: .

After all, the program is open source and if anyone is concerned with the possible viruses included in it they can read the code at github repository and clone the files from there. It's a .NET app intended to run on linux with mono, if someone ran it on windows and got a warning about application communicating on the network, it's only logical because the app opens ports to listen for user connections. If you noticed any vulnerability you can report it to me and it will be fixed.

As for server files, binaries are 1.5.5/1.5.3 original versions of pw server files, you can find them on multiple forums, they weren't edited by me or by a third party (judging by the dates of creation, but I haven't investigated).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can somebody upload a working client for this or PWE Vision client? I can't download PWE Vision client...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody upload a working client for this or PWE Vision client? I can't download PWE Vision client...

you can download RU client:

to replace interfaces and configs with the english ones, and elementclient in case you wish to debug/patch because russian one is packed with themida:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can download RU client:

to replace interfaces and configs with the english ones, and elementclient in case you wish to debug/patch because russian one is packed with themida:

Can you send me all the data files in your element/data folder that works with the current release? I tried using data files from gamed/config but they keep on crashing the client. When I create my own gshop it keeps giving low version error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me all the data files in your element/data folder that works with the current release? I tried using data files from gamed/config but they keep on crashing the client. When I create my own gshop it keeps giving low version error.

Also updated main post on how to create and enter homes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PW area is so beautiful. I like that, no one is giving a poop to this thread. Just because isn't the complete 155 server for "install & use". If we just compare to the release of 153 few years ago.

Nice job. Even if don't complete for a 155 production server, this is will open our minds for customized projects using proxy.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why am I getting consistent Low Version Error when I followed your guide and entered all passwords correctly? I even managed to download PWE Vision client and set up everything correctly. Despite all my efforts, I am still getting "Low Version" error on login. I checked logs and I don't see a problem.

I am not sure if it has to do with gamed0 or gamed.

I ran 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 on the same virtual Ubuntu server before so there are no problems with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why am I getting consistent Low Version Error when I followed your guide and entered all passwords correctly? I even managed to download PWE Vision client and set up everything correctly. Despite all my efforts, I am still getting "Low Version" error on login. I checked logs and I don't see a problem.

I am not sure if it has to do with gamed0 or gamed.

I ran 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 on the same virtual Ubuntu server before so there are no problems with it.

put this in element folder and run it instead of client, I think it's a gshop2 problem, not sure if structure of it is the same as gshop and gshop1.

Reactions: Pen
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fji8fu7 - Project 155 [alpha] - RaGEZONE Forums

Got it working after many tries :) Now so happy...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server started, client not work. Server is not available.
mproxy.err this string: ./start.sh: строка 14: mono: команда не найдена

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server started, client not work. Server is not available.
mproxy.err this string: ./start.sh: строка 14: mono: команда не найдена
apt-get install mono-complete

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is constant server error when going to main map. I haven't faced any errors with Homestead so far but it requires reawakenings at a certain level and it is impossible at this point because when you go to the main map it locks you out and we don't have iweb so we cant edit characters.

This is the best release of 2018 so far.

Is there a way to fix server error on the main map?

Pen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we don't have iweb so we cant edit characters.
Try to edit with the gamedbd directly through the command line
Code:
Usage: ./gamedbd conf-file
exportrole roleid | importrole roleidfile
Example:
Code:
# ./gamedbd gamesys.conf exportrole 1024 >1024
Edit exported xml code as text
Code:
# nano ./1024
Then you need to turn off the gamedbd
Original command for safety stop