Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project 155 [alpha]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if /home/server/logs/mproxy.err is clean (no errors), I can only suggest to change from 44501 and 44601 to 29000 and 29001 (in Conf.xml and /server/patcher/serverlist.txt), and change 29000 and 29001 to other ports (in /glinkd/gamesys.conf and Conf.xml). If this doesn't work, then try downloading client below, but I don't think it's a client issue if it connects fine to 29000. You using vm or remote host?
If you can publish all your configuration files, I always have no signal.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think the development of these files can be increased if the server files come pre-added with all server files and set ups etc along with working client. This way we can increase the speed and use this thread to post improvements etc. Everyone uses a different client, OS and some don't even follow the guide so it may take way longer.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hello, are your clerics and mystics able to heal other players...? seems i can buff, but not heal... :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, are your clerics and mystics able to heal other players...? seems i can buff, but not heal... :/

Yes, released gs was patched by a third party. All the healing skills were patched to self-cast and spirit blackhole probability edited from 3% to 5%, I didn't notice this before the release so my apologies. Anyway, here's the original gs which I will include in the original post and in the files in a bit.

gs:

Comparison for the previous gs and the original one:

d71a1fe73816f9a8773246765f24f3b4 - Project 155 [alpha] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I constantly get "Perfect World Boutique out of phase". My gshop files have the same time stamp and they all use "client" for buying. How can I eliminate this so I can use the client without "nocheck" on .bat file?

Also, when dying and clicking "Auto-revive" the client keeps crashing. Is there a way to fix this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I noticed the client crashes when clicking auto revive too... Which client are you using...? I'm using the official one with elements v159 recently posted here on the forums...
I was thinking about removing the button from interfaces... Lol...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am using PW Vision Client. I think it has to do server side. I have looked at gs and I can't anything related to auto-revive.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
VIP system is working but when we buy item with VIP Point, it failed and said that boutique shop dont have that item, also the are 1 msg error data mismatch when login to the game, i think this has to do with gshop2.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix GM Create Monster without open debug conmmand active?
gnitargetnisid - Project 155 [alpha] - RaGEZONE Forums

My homestead, water everywhere?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if /home/server/logs/mproxy.err is clean (no errors), I can only suggest to change from 44501 and 44601 to 29000 and 29001 (in Conf.xml and /server/patcher/serverlist.txt), and change 29000 and 29001 to other ports (in /glinkd/gamesys.conf and Conf.xml). If this doesn't work, then try downloading client below, but I don't think it's a client issue if it connects fine to 29000. You using vm or remote host?
where to change the ip address if there is a virtual machine?

Back