PW 155 Out of the Box

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    308Posts

Re: PW 155 Out of the Box

PW 155 Out of the Box
    Hmm, I read the description a bit closer on auto-res in the VIP star reward section... Yes, it uses gold, requires vip/star level 5+,also states that it is unavailable in some areas...

Problem I had was when dead, if I clicked the auto revive button the client crashed...
    This FORUM is poorly run, and suks...

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    54Posts

What? I meant that's what you need to edit in ingame.stf to fix the crash, change %s to %d

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    14Posts

will you have the file path?

- - - Updated - - -

will you have the file path?

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    54Posts

Hi i installed the server on debian 8 and started the server but when i try to connect from the client, it shows the server but after logging in, its says client version too low. Note i haven't installed the CPW thing whatever that is for. Any idea how to fix the client issue ?

Also note the client i am using is the one you posted: v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated

Fixed:

Copy elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data, and gshop2.data from server side to client... ( /home/gamed/config/ )

You should mention this in the first post, besides that it was a smooth setup thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not getting any exp and all characters are ERR
    Last edited by altamash; 08-11-18 at 08:27 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    308Posts

@sisoe

What? I meant that's what you need to edit in ingame.stf to fix the crash, change %s to %d
    Thanx for your help... your previous post didn't refer to editing any file, it made no sense... Also not being familiar with "ingame.stf" file, i had no idea where it was... I manged to search my CPW database and found it...

interfaces.pck -> \interfaces\ingame.stf

- - - Updated - - -
    @altamash
    I am not getting any exp and all characters are ERR
    exp rates are default set 0 in gamed/gs.conf on server side... i used antiwallow mod to set my exp rates...

ERR npcs...? that would usually be client side problem, either the models are missing or the paths in elements.data are incorrect... Which client are you using and which .data files did you sync...?

PS : sorry didn't mention that the data files need to be sync'd... Its something that is so common, i over looked it... :)

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    14Posts

thank you, the resurrection worked,I have another problemsorry for bothering,copy a set and change the id, when I use it the pj looks completely naked

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    308Posts

What client are you using...? What is "pj"...?

I had a similar problem when downgrading clients with models2.pck...

Copy a set..?

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    14Posts

I clone a set of full armorchest, pants, boots, arm and weaponI changed the original id and when I use it in my character it goes naked, it raises my defense, hp and attack but in my character it is not seen that I brought it

- - - Updated - - -

I use the google translator that's why you do not understand much

- - - Updated - - -

I use the client that you recommend in this guide

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    308Posts

I haven't tried cloning/creating new gear, but it should be simple... Did you use IDs that are not currently used elsewhere...?

What set are you trying to clone...? I'll give it a go and see what is involved...

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    14Posts

use the item
    I clone him
    I put the clone id id 70000
    the 70000 is not used in any other

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    308Posts

Try using an ID 65000 or less... I tried 80000 and had the same problem... Using 64001 it gave me the base model, but the colorful special effect was missing...

We are getting off topic here, this guide should work... It's the same idea,

Custom Fashion
    Last edited by Wrechid; 09-11-18 at 06:56 AM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    54Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wrechid View Post
    exp rates are default set 0 in gamed/gs.conf on server side... i used antiwallow mod to set my exp rates...

ERR npcs...? that would usually be client side problem, either the models are missing or the paths in elements.data are incorrect... Which client are you using and which .data files did you sync...?

PS : sorry didn't mention that the data files need to be sync'd... Its something that is so common, i over looked it... :)
    I just copied elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data, and gshop2.data from server side to client and the client i am using is the one you posted here: v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated

I used your fix from the client thread and that seems to have solved the ERR Npcs. Solved exp problem, guess you dont get any exp in safezone doh
    Last edited by altamash; 09-11-18 at 12:27 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    308Posts

@altamash by default the official files appear to have exp set at 0... I don't completely understand the light and heavywallow settings in gamed/gs.conf... Maybe set both heavy and light the same... I've always used the heavywallow mod, in which sets the same exp rate everywhere...

Heavywallow exp rate mod

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    14Posts

I can not modify the drop rate, try this tutorial http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/gs-ch...heavy-1144292/ but just change the exp and the spirit, any ideas?

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    185Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkW View Post
    I can not modify the drop rate, try this tutorial http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/gs-ch...heavy-1144292/ but just change the exp and the spirit, any ideas?
    [WallowHeavy]
    exp = 100
    sp = 100
    item = 1
    money = 1
    task_exp = 1
    task_sp = 1
    task_money = 1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement