Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 155 Out of the Box

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DATA files server side "gamed/config/elements.data"

===

The Verify option is not required for CPW to work, it is used to verify the whole client OR just the files that you have updated or modifed since the time you setup CPW...

For the Verify "whole client" to work, CPW needs a full copy of the client "element" directory... BUT the .pck files have to be extracted...

(DO NOT put the .pck files on CPW)

Most pck tools extract the pck files into a relative directory, example models.pck extracted to "models.pck.files"... CPW dosen't know what to do with that folder name... when you put the folder onto CPW you need the next one, named "models"...

====

As for the error above,

try modifying the elements.data file then running new patch so that CPW is on patch 2,

run cpw x patch on elementsclient.exe and patcher.exe,

verify ip in both serverlist.txt and updateserver.txt files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah I found it yesterday it works now, I was able to update the client. Thanks by the way.

My problem now is I can register the account using register.php but everytime I'm trying to login using that account is "Invalid username or password".

When I try to make an account in pwadmin it's not letting me make an account, it always says "Connecting to MySQL failed".

I am now looking for a file called "pwadminconf.jsp" but it seems missing, I think all the login credentials in there are required to connect to MySQL.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
/usr/local/jakarta/webapps/pwadmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still not working :(

Wrechid - PW 155 Out of the Box - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi obideleon

I have managed to workaround account creation issue by updating the register.php code to be compatible with php7 .. attached for you.

Wrechid

I been trying to run elementclint.exe with debug consle but with no luck.. any idea how to enable it? im using the suggested client in this thread's first page.

and this is what i use to start elementcline.exe with console mode:

elementclient.exe game:cpw console:1

thanks,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@lagns
Does the debug/dev console open when you press shift+ ~ keys...?

Try using this for the recent clients :

elementclient.exe startbypatcher console:1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do anyone know how to unpack "models.pck"? I used Wrechid 's suggested client. I already tried unpacking "models.pck" using different pck tools out there but none of these succeeds.

I tried unpacking other pck files like configs.pck and surfaces.pck, and it works. But when I tried unpacking "models.pck" it does not work. Hope anyone could help me.

Thanks.

Reaction score
.... looks good but wrong lang xD

all WinPCK can read and extract *.pck ... u need both files > pck and pkx

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I m getting, low version error, all systems are running green, what could it be? tried to swap gshop files, if I use the .bat to ignore those files, I get unknow error -1 when try to login

________
Edit: Still getting Version Low, but now I v made up to the create character,

when I try to go to the world.. I get timmed out at: "Entering the world"

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hello, which client are you using...?

normally low version error is gshop files not properly sync'd... there are 3 gshop(#).data files for the v1.5.5, each one has to have matching timestamps with the server gshopsev(#).data...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
both the server and the client has a set of matching client and server gshop files each... i have tested both sets... you need to decide which ones you want to use and copy the counter parts to the server or client...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i change this version iweb, it's really hard to use in Russian, and can't change xml role or send mail, somebody help pls. I cant connect to server because of low client

same problem here

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can use any other pwadmin, just overwrite/replace the current one located at /usr/local/jakarta... i'll try to update this one to my current one in english...

low version error usually gshops not sync'd via client and server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks mate going to give this a go

I'm not too familiar with Linux but I'm going to give it a try!

Back