Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

Got v85 :D

the name of guy who release the v80 is
TOJa9b - [PW] Server 1.4.6 v80 - RaGEZONE Forums

good question, i dont know, i got the files last night and run sucessfully
bola you got this files from?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, you need to lay off of the coffee and the crazy idea of a private forum. Somebody gime some aspirin. D:

Reaction score

No, you need to lay off of the coffee and the crazy idea of a private forum. Somebody gime some aspirin. D:

I wish a closed forum would have existed when I was still interested in PW. I have coded lots of stuff I don't need anymore which people would probably like, but i'm not passing it to leechers.

lol bola dont lie with me i know how you get those files

This is funny in PW scene. Every now and then, new accounts pop in who claim to a) have the newest files and b) know everybody on the "scene", yet nobody knows them. They also can't spell anything and have poor grammar most of the time. Very funny indeed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I wish a closed forum would have existed when I was still interested in PW. I have coded lots of stuff I don't need anymore which people would probably like, but i'm not passing it to leechers.

This is funny in PW scene. Every now and then, new accounts pop in who claim to a) have the newest files and b) know everybody on the "scene", yet nobody knows them. They also can't spell anything and have poor grammar most of the time. Very funny indeed.

swoosh :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, I can understand a wanting of a closed forum, But that eliminates all of the fun of hard work going to waste (kidding here) and its ruins the good old Competative server for those who put hard work into deving and don't have any other server to compete with. and BY the way, it seems as though the top 5 servers have their own little private forum since They have files that have never been leaked to date. By that matter I mean a gs that can read v82 elements.data with the new forms. ;)

Even with this new leak we're still 2 version behind what is already on the market in the private server section. Lol

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

nop. new forms till v80, like pet evolution thingy too (or not?)
current pwi version is v85 (meridian system)
MrKiller - [PW] Server 1.4.6 v80 - RaGEZONE Forums

this one is v80 (latest pwi v80 release here: )

we are one version behind of official. for 100% sure i know only one guy (not from europe) who have v85 files

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well I know the new forms for veno and barb came out in version82 I tested them myself. even posted about it. So if thats the real v85 I am in love with the russians. officially.

Ehh I could be wrong. Who knows Lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

what are you talking about? new forms from v80 DOT, and i think wasnot v82 in pwi servers and i dont care on chinese versions.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

lol bola dont lie with me i know how you get those files

look again

this russian have the files, and he makes the release, look what file he transfer to shripadp1
i dont lie man, ^^ but my files dont have modifications etc etc, i share only with hycker my package and nothing more

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

I sort of understand this to a point...like i would not want to hand over all my own work in its entirety because i feel people would not learn for themselves...but in other ways a closed forum rings warning bells of elite separation and labeling, what determines a leecher, borderline leecher or was once a leecher.
I think it is an old argument...would you determine someones leechiness by posts vs likes?...time spent?...scripts given?...i think we were all leechers at one point or another until we begin to understand and think and create.
I dunno...it would be great as far as sharing goes...but how to determine who is in or out?...i think thats a huge problem right there..anywho good luck to the venture.
Excuse my ot add in..please continue.

Reaction score

I agree with argonaut, I was once a leecher myself but I tried my best to learn things and try to give back what I can to the forum in hopes that it might encourage others to do the same. I have said in another thread that I think the forum would be more productive if we were to write guides on how to do things instead of releasing the fixed or fully functional versions of things because then it encourages people to learn and fix them, then they can take that knowledge with them to fix future problems they may encounter.

Like the saying goes: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

man, i have that problem in my files..

Compiled By developer, Jan 18 2013 10:30:56
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
¶ÁÈ¡È«¾ÖÊý¾Ý»ò¶ÁÈ¡°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ý»ò¶ÁÈ¡ºèÀûÉ̳Çʧ°Ü:'/PWServer/gamed/config/world_targets.sev' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev.data' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev1.data'
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-18

Some one can give me that files?

Back