Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

Funny thing is Nic I had the same problem. I jsut grabbed the gshopsev.data and the world_targets.sev out of my old 1.4.4 threw them into the 1.4.6 got the client side gshopfrom my 1.4.4 and it no longer gave me that error! Hope it helped!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You helped, but one more problem, i dont have any files else to use here, can you give me your please? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have no idea, somebody keeps leaking. It's the reason I stopped working on my emulator, and I guess it's also what made Anubis stop working on his public one. Freaking leaks.

The leaks can be easily found on many Chinese BBS' so people trying to keep it private... it won't happen... same for JD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can send you the world target_sev but the gshop wouldnt work with your server seeing as mine has custom content in it... Learn how to timestamp the gshop and make your own! There are so many guides out there! :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can send you the world target_sev but the gshop wouldnt work with your server seeing as mine has custom content in it... Learn how to timestamp the gshop and make your own! There are so many guides out there! :D
Please!
and my gshop, i have to make?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah you will have to make your own gshop... Just google for for a guide to time stamping on ragezone. I'll throw the world targets.sev on here in a minute

world_targets.sev (1 KB)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

THis is a world target.sev from a 1.4.4 it has worked on my 1.4.6 v70 and 80 Soooo yeah it should work for you too. xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good luck with the gshop, it's not hard at all if you get the hang of it. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

why i have to make? if i take one allready done ill not not work in my server, why? sorry for my english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well you could take one from another release or find a blank one... I just reccomend that you learn how to timestamp a gshop... that way you don't get stuck asking one of the "Famous 15 questions" Butthats just me... knowing how to time stamp a gshop is valueable

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

look again

this russian have the files, and he makes the release, look what file he transfer to shripadp1
i dont lie man, ^^ but my files dont have modifications etc etc, i share only with hycker my package and nothing more

and how shripadp1 gave you files ?
you cheat him butt hole .... made him fool you moda fucker brazilian always scam people

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

look again

this russian have the files, and he makes the release, look what file he transfer to shripadp1
i dont lie man, ^^ but my files dont have modifications etc etc, i share only with hycker my package and nothing more

lol bola you are scammer you cheat shripadp1 for files....
brazilian always scamms ....
you cheat that guy shripadp1

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

well i saw the server files release, so we dont have more a contract, the dedicated server is mine still. whoever is you, your friend who provide the server files also release the server files coz probably you dont pay he

Reaction score

man, i have that problem in my files..

Compiled By developer, Jan 18 2013 10:30:56
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
¶ÁÈ¡È«¾ÖÊý¾Ý»ò¶ÁÈ¡°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ý»ò¶ÁÈ¡ºèÀûÉ̳Çʧ°Ü:'/PWServer/gamed/config/world_targets.sev' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev.data' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev1.data'
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-18

Some one can give me that files?

I Often Look This If My Gshop Eror , So How To Make This Will Work Without replce old gshopsev ...

U just import the gshop and gshopsev
and then export again but from gshop which u already edit it
and import again replace with same gshop and gshopsev

and done

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

look my error
Binds function opens
Read task system failure: '/ PWServer / gamed / config / tasks.data', '/ PWServer / gamed / config / dyn_tasks.data'
The first step initialization failed with error number: -4

Solutions?

Reaction score

look my error
Binds function opens
Read task system failure: '/ PWServer / gamed / config / tasks.data', '/ PWServer / gamed / config / dyn_tasks.data'
The first step initialization failed with error number: -4

Solutions?

did you replace dyn_tasks? with the client one?

Back