• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW server 155 + client 2034 + patch download

Reaction score
Indeed, I am not dead <as I rear my head out from behind a rock>! How long I'll be around [here] though nobody knows (including me LOL)!!!

Am contemplating making/adding a v155 package to my release since I have a lil down-time though...

What are the differences between this release and this one:
PW 155 Out of the Box
~ http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-155-box-1154029/
~ if ya wanna save me some time >.>

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I never did get a copy from here, but I did use the files from the last ipackage leaked that I know of to put "Out of the Box" together... Out of the Box, is just a term I used referring to only the files needed, no VM so that users can install on the OS of there desire... I didn't modify any files other than the gamesys.conf files so that install was easy...

Reactions: 343
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It appears to be fake found in a bad reputation Baidu cloud long ago...

Reaction score
I never did get a copy from here, but I did use the files from the last ipackage leaked that I know of to put "Out of the Box" together... Out of the Box, is just a term I used referring to only the files needed, no VM so that users can install on the OS of there desire... I didn't modify any files other than the gamesys.conf files so that install was easy...

Took me a bit but I'm finally working on evaluating the differences between the two releases... I have to ask, did you replace or modify the elements.data in your release at all? Without looking at the actual ("content") differences, I run WinMERGE on different releases just to see which files are *exactly* the same, and which aren't - and the first thing I looked at in these two was elements.data, and they're different... So, hence the curiosity if you replaced or modified the elements.data :)

In fact, here's the list of all the files in gamed that are different between the two releases...

pengqifan - PW server 155 + client 2034 + patch  download - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did not modify the data files at all... I do have 2 different versions ipackage files, not sure which ones I pulled from... I might of even used the v159 elements and downgraded it to v156, since that was the only English official client that we had...

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give me password ipackage.beimei.20170522.pw1.5.7.rar

What are the differences from version?

Back