Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW server 155 + client 2034 + patch download

Reaction score
Indeed, I am not dead <as I rear my head out from behind a rock>! How long I'll be around [here] though nobody knows (including me LOL)!!!

Am contemplating making/adding a v155 package to my release since I have a lil down-time though...

What are the differences between this release and this one:
PW 155 Out of the Box
~ http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-155-box-1154029/
~ if ya wanna save me some time >.>

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I never did get a copy from here, but I did use the files from the last ipackage leaked that I know of to put "Out of the Box" together... Out of the Box, is just a term I used referring to only the files needed, no VM so that users can install on the OS of there desire... I didn't modify any files other than the gamesys.conf files so that install was easy...

Reactions: 343
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It appears to be fake found in a bad reputation Baidu cloud long ago...

Reaction score
I never did get a copy from here, but I did use the files from the last ipackage leaked that I know of to put "Out of the Box" together... Out of the Box, is just a term I used referring to only the files needed, no VM so that users can install on the OS of there desire... I didn't modify any files other than the gamesys.conf files so that install was easy...

Took me a bit but I'm finally working on evaluating the differences between the two releases... I have to ask, did you replace or modify the elements.data in your release at all? Without looking at the actual ("content") differences, I run WinMERGE on different releases just to see which files are *exactly* the same, and which aren't - and the first thing I looked at in these two was elements.data, and they're different... So, hence the curiosity if you replaced or modified the elements.data :)

In fact, here's the list of all the files in gamed that are different between the two releases...

pengqifan - PW server 155 + client 2034 + patch  download - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did not modify the data files at all... I do have 2 different versions ipackage files, not sure which ones I pulled from... I might of even used the v159 elements and downgraded it to v156, since that was the only English official client that we had...

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give me password ipackage.beimei.20170522.pw1.5.7.rar

What are the differences from version?

Back