Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW1.5.3 files download link.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got 153pw file by hire a hacker . but I just found out somebody set a backdoor in it . they can Do everything like root access through port 29000 . and my data is already be deleted . they even permeate to my backup server . and now I share this file to you guys , hope we can work together to remove these backdoors .
my skype:wmsf88

download code:d3de
unrar passwd:wmsf8

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'm sure files was scrambled to don't work at login, gs has another date, different from other files.
and i'm happy for that, because only worth of, will be able to run this files now, and they will take care for don't release if got it working

u know what is version. 1.5.4

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
The Elite Developers from Brazil already are able to play on 153, greetings for w3bm4ster Hycker

cs5o8NQ - PW1.5.3 files download link. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
looks pw section rise from death. lets set up then delete inmidiatly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
got this error on log when try to start a map

env TZ =
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
¶ÁÈ¡ÈÎÎñϵͳʧ°Ü:'/home/gamed/config/tasks.data','/home/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-4

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
got this error on log when try to start a map

env TZ =
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
¶ÁÈ¡ÈÎÎñϵͳʧ°Ü:'/home/gamed/config/tasks.data','/home/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-4

copy libs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error

读取全局数据或读取百宝阁数据或读取鸿利商城失败:'/PWServer/gamed/config/world_targets.sev' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev.data' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev1.data'
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-18

Translate

Read global data or read data or read treasure Pavilion Mall Hongli failed : '/ PWServer / gamed / config / world_targets.sev' '/PWServer/gamed/config/gshopsev.data' '/ PWServer / gamed / config /gshopsev1.data '
The first step initialization failed Error Number: -18

What is that mean ?

Back