Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwAdmin [web shop, item builder] v1.0

Reaction score
- rewrote everything and replaced iframe with Ajax+JSON (because more trendy), => the files restructured.
- item builder don't use anymore file storage for webshop items, only MySQL.
- Web shop item manageing is real time now, no load/save option, it is saved new item when you add to shop/update in mysql when you update it, delete from db when you click to delete and don't need save anymore (if somehow can't execute the mysql query then interface also not updated!)

link is same but content changed, if anyone want can compare the 2 version, the old iframe web was renamed to pwAdmin_IFrame.7z, the ajax+json is pwAdmin.7z

Reaction score
- added project to github:
- tested on php7 and need to enable mysqli extension in etc/php/apache2/php.ini file if not enabled defaultly
- fixed a minor issue (i fixed a function call in userdata changer php file)

Reaction score
sure when i login to web its work, but when i login to client its wrong password

Honestly I not remember if it's base64 or md5, but I remember I used, worked well, btw table.xml have correct info about MySQL?
If I have weekend I check but it is sure if setted well then work with PHP 5.3+.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly I not remember if it's base64 or md5, but I remember I used, worked well, btw table.xml have correct info about MySQL?
If I have weekend I check but it is sure if setted well then work with PHP 5.3+.

when i am using database pure its work for client, not work for web, but when i am using your database its work for web and not work in client
i am already use bas64, md5, and varbin but not work. cek whit this structure database

Reaction score
when i am using database pure its work for client, not work for web, but when i am using your database its work for web and not work in client
i am already use bas64, md5, and varbin but not work. cek whit this structure database

i installed again ubuntu with server files but i must data files, could you upload somewhere. i hope will work with my client if you upload datas
(i forget already how it was because now i get client version error)

i advice to you "drop pw database" and import that one from loko server then make setup again with my pwAdmin without creating database, i guess must work

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i installed again ubuntu with server files but i must data files, could you upload somewhere. i hope will work with my client if you upload datas
(i forget already how it was because now i get client version error)

i advice to you "drop pw database" and import that one from loko server then make setup again with my pwAdmin without creating database, i guess must work

its work for creating and login acoount for webserver and client,but start, stop server, role edit and adding to webshop is not loaded

Reaction score
its work for creating and login acoount for webserver and client,but start, stop server, role edit and adding to webshop is not loaded

honestly i lost, what you talking about?
role edit/stop & start server not was added.
The create from web and login with client work with methode from last post?
if yes then web shop also must work and item builder but somehow i see this discussion is one sided since i asked you for upload data files from client and also can check with team viwer if u write pm but u didnt do,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to bother you, but how did you maintain this code? o.o

And for example in DeleteUserAccount you could use LEFT JOIN to delete the data instead of create/execute the DB. Maybe you don't that (you just want to show the code) but if someone decide to help you in GitHub is impossible (or maybe a extremelly hard task) There's a lot of variable named in a way that is impossible to guess what they does. And avoid the usage of to many if/else.

Anyway. Congratulations for the project and for use pure javascript!

Reaction score
I don't want to bother you, but how did you maintain this code? o.o

And for example in DeleteUserAccount you could use LEFT JOIN to delete the data instead of create/execute the DB. Maybe you don't that (you just want to show the code) but if someone decide to help you in GitHub is impossible (or maybe a extremelly hard task) There's a lot of variable named in a way that is impossible to guess what they does. And avoid the usage of to many if/else.

Anyway. Congratulations for the project and for use pure javascript!

Don't bothered me at all, I maintaned with 3 server (1.4.2,1.5.3 loko, 1.5.3 hrace) then I reinstalled the OS so need install back everything but after OS install I got no space because I worked on a bigger video editing and not long ago finished :)

About delete user u mean make a join for 3-4 table and delete that way?
Honestly maybe easier with using foreign key, no?
About if in few file reduced but not from all (lack of time).
And about variable names, can you tell where is the problem? If not much then I could make comments or replace the names.

Honestly I want make many thing but I can't dublicat myself, idk if at you exist that expression with ride on more horse with on butt :)

So if you want give advice about how could improve then I try do but bigger stuff can't do like rewrite all because working on other web now where I focus on jQuery and json techniques without backend

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
honestly i lost, what you talking about?
role edit/stop & start server not was added.
The create from web and login with client work with methode from last post?
if yes then web shop also must work and item builder but somehow i see this discussion is one sided since i asked you for upload data files from client and also can check with team viwer if u write pm but u didnt do,

i mean problem for creating account is solved

now i get new problem with adding webshop content, start/stop server from web, and last editing role in web

Reaction score
You have error or something?
Normally if u use pw.sql from loko files then rerun my setup.php then the table created to webshop because I guess that the problem.
(Server start/stop & role edit not was added, I started to work on role XML reading but aborted, takes too much time to make better than pwAdmin by Ronny (I wanted design better))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, cascade delete work too. About the expression...I get it! :).

About variable name, just if someone decide to help you, they'll lose time trying to understand what "u" do. Comments are great but to many comments is worst as guess-what variable name. And nope. You don't need to rewrite but you can check about avoid the excessive usage of if/else.

Reaction score
Yeah, cascade delete work too. About the expression...I get it! :).

About variable name, just if someone decide to help you, they'll lose time trying to understand what "u" do. Comments are great but to many comments is worst as guess-what variable name. And nope. You don't need to rewrite but you can check about avoid the excessive usage of if/else.

Ah I thought it's self explanatory those, u=user, p/pw=password, m=mail, uid=userid etc well when I wrote I thought best if I use short variable names because long ago I heard it is better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah I thought it's self explanatory those, u=user, p/pw=password, m=mail, uid=userid etc well when I wrote I thought best if I use short variable names because long ago I heard it is better.

u = use, usage, unique, etc.
p = public, private, protected
pw = paul walker, perfect world (For password, you can use: passwd
uid = unique identifier

Depending on where this variables are set, can cause confusion.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
uid = unique identifier

he's project owner, i'm sure he decide what variable name he will put in the code, also maybe he's learning about coding, you don't know about it, as i see, the project works good for everybody, ( at least his project works by the way ), WYSIWYG seems good and easy to handle with it, if you want help him, contribute with github project, i didnt see any commit from you.

Reaction score
uid = unique identifier

and you store in session then use for identify the user? and like said i wanted make short variable names, i don't said the best but when i did the page i thougth it is best way.

$un=$_SESSION['un'];
$pw=$_SESSION['pw'];
$uid=$_SESSION['id'];
$ma=$_SESSION['ma'];

if (($uid==$AdminId)&&($atool>0)){
$link = new mysqli($DB_Host, $DB_User, $DB_Password, $DB_Name);
$Admin=VerifyAdmin($link, $un, $pw, $uid, $ma);

then

function VerifyAdmin($con, $username, $password, $userid, $email){

example from shorter version for camel names
un=username=>UserName=>UN=>un
pw=most used short version for password (is 2 letter)
uid=is like id, i doubt someone have question what is the id, and user or unique id in this case both true coz every user id is unique id :)
well ma not that complicate just first 2 letter but also except identify user not used for other thing

maybe not the best names, but in short term i thougth it is easy to find out what is it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
he's project owner, i'm sure he decide what variable name he will put in the code, also maybe he's learning about coding, you don't know about it, as i see, the project works good for everybody, ( at least his project works by the way ), WYSIWYG seems good and easy to handle with it, if you want help him, contribute with github project, i didnt see any commit from you.

Yeah. And I like the shadowvzs work. Despite being a newbie, he's doing the things. And about GitHub: That's why I mentioned the fact of put better name on variables, is more easier to understand and help him. Bola I know that "is working" for you is more important than code quality. But he's not you and I'll follow the tips that I've received in this career. shadowvzs, is easier for you not for who decide to help you, if you want to keep, not problem, but I maintain my advice. Bola. Are you always around, aren't you? Keep that way. In few days you'll see what I can do when I'm earning something. Curious fact about that: I a short amount of time. People told me that you spend 3 months +/-? And got a lot of problems after that. =P

Back