Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwi152 server pure windows exe files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No vmware required
Compile with pwserver153 server & client source code
Need mysql server

All server files run on windows

hcxheai - pwi152 server pure windows exe files - RaGEZONE Forums

client download:

server download:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why...? This prolly just like the Jade Dynasty mess that was released... Is it possible to modify clsconfig...? Exe files are least trustworthy...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can release the source code to study together
I spent 4 months fix it in my spare time, which is useless for people who are not interested in developing it.
I want to use it to exchange the source code of the Wulin2. I like the Wulin2.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
I spent 4 months fix it in my spare time, which is useless for people who are not interested in developing it.
I want to use it to exchange the source code of the Wulin2. I like the Wulin2.

Wulin2 server source code is already leaked, but only person who could have client is loko9988 or Fyyre.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The forum has Wulin 2 server source

@loko9988 It is said that he died,I don't know if it's true

@Bola Do you have the source code of the game's skill base

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's an admirable work to convert server source from Linux to Windows.
However, I find that server binaries in Linux are way more practical for making customization.
If possible, I would suggest converting both client source and server source to be compiled with Linux, replace DirectX with Vulcan.
Linux has cross-compiling which enables you to make projects compatible with other operating systems.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks for server bin, it give me insight how to compile server side from 1.5.3 source,

if possible, share the source please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, I might be doing something wrong, but I was trying to make this server work and it tells me it needs MSVCP140.dll, vcruntime140.dll and MSVCR100.dll. The visual studio redistributable are installed and I see all those files in the System32 folder. Is there something else I need to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, I might be doing something wrong, but I was trying to make this server work and it tells me it needs MSVCP140.dll, vcruntime140.dll and MSVCR100.dll. The visual studio redistributable are installed and I see all those files in the System32 folder. Is there something else I need to do?

Back