Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Reflections (v145-v69)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I bring you the files reflection.

Hope you enjoy

mod edit (mirrors added):

1:
Re-upload files(I only remove gs.bak, the rest is original from the post):
Uploaded Premium(Direct Link)

ADrive:

2:
i guess the good one is 406Mb from this url , isn't it? :D: merry christmas everyone LoL

3:
New mirror from 4shared:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Files Reflections

I bring you the files reflection.

Hope you enjoy

give password please ...
keep it away from leecher... :lol:

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score

And this is the time when we laugh at the people who paid thousands for these files because they are lazy/impatient/only-doing-this-for-$$$
*cough* storm pw *cough*

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached....ijs :blink:
Someone want to re-up :tee:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached....ijs :blink:
Someone want to re-up :tee:

Reaction score

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

post 1, registered 2012 december... im curios whos mad.
anyway still released when im almost done with my lil project. poop happens
thx anyway if legit

Back