Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Reflections (v145-v69)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem as you and when I left the tables necessary, I could connect to the server

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ubuntu is a bad remake of debian... Well that's my opinion...

:D i appreciate with your opinion rom, but ubuntu is one of good variant of linux :D i really love linux since 1995, linux is the coolest thing i tried LoL, thanks to my friend back from US brought me a cd of redhat 4.0 LoL

Well... Perfect World and most wanmei games were designed to be run on Redhat based distro. Like Fedora, Centos... But still... My favorite distro for linux servers will be Debian :) I'm very familiar with it since long time ago. Ubuntu sucks as server but is good for newbie that want to try linux on their computer with a nice GUI.

ahaa you've got it, nice gui right? :p that's why it wont hurt you if you knew everything inside the OS... you can see clear everything inside a platform (OS)... you might even rewrite the code of kernel, driver, apps, everything... i really love Linux, BSD, AIX or any UNIX variant... :D

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:D i appreciate with your opinion rom, but ubuntu is one of good variant of linux :D i really love linux since 1995, linux is the coolest thing i tried LoL, thanks to my friend back from US brought me a cd of redhat 4.0 LoL

It's a good variant simply because they did nice things to help newbie of linux to get the basic things, step by step, without or almost no harm to the OS. I admit Ubuntu is very nice to begin on linux or if you want a good alternative of windows that looks nice under linux.

Well all the linux distro are a matter of choice anyway. But some are better than other depend on what you need. That's why I personnaly prefer Debian over Ubuntu because it come with less useless things and Debian is lighter than Ubuntu.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's a good variant simply because they did nice things to help newbie of linux to get the basic things, step by step, without or almost no harm to the OS. I admit Ubuntu is very nice to begin on linux or if you want a good alternative of windows that looks nice under linux.

Well all the linux distro are a matter of choice anyway. But some are better than other depend on what you need. That's why I personnaly prefer Debian over Ubuntu because it come with less useless things and Debian is lighter than Ubuntu.

Agree :thumbup: and Ubuntu Server type is also light mode ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I bring you the files reflection.

Hope you enjoy

mod edit (mirrors added):

1:

2:

3:

i download from 4shared, but this server release not include with the authd directory.

Reaction score
hello, Assalamu alaikum :D: :):
i want to ask something,
is this the latest server files?
is this still have some bug? what is it?
ummmm,
i'm downloading pwi 580 official client
and i downloaded patch :
ec_patch_580-612.cup
ec_patch_612-624.cup
ec_patch_624-626.cup
ec_patch_626-629.cup
ec_patch_629-632.cup
ec_patch_632-639.cup
ec_patch_639-661.cup
ec_patch_661-664.cup
ec_patch_664-665.cup
ec_patch_665-666.cup
ec_patch_666-667.cup
ec_patch_667-668.cup
ec_patch_668-669.cup
ec_patch_669-670.cup

my question,
do i need to download patch 670-676 for this server?
or 669-670 is enough???
i hope someone will help me :):
thanks...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Patch 676 is Siren of Wars update... So you must stop at 670 because this patch is the latest Reflection patch. And those server files are Reflection update.

Reaction score
Patch 676 is Siren of Wars update... So you must stop at 670 because this patch is the latest Reflection patch. And those server files are Reflection update.

thanks for your kindness to answer my question :):
btw, that file doesn't have authd folder?
is that ok?
or i just simply take from other 1.4.5 release?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah you can take it from any other 1.4.5 release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- -
check it used sledit

-_- i've do that, i just want to ask, in that mirror v69 has a elements v63?, for me file must to be change is,

- elements.data <<< because it's not v69 by default
- gshop.data
- gshop1.data
- gshopsev.data,
- gshopsev1.data
- task.data <<< it's corrupt dont know why
- dyn_task.data <<< it's corrupt too, maybe linked to task.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Hello.....i'm sorry .. i'm a beginner
How to use it? I have v63 files..and this file dumps my file with winscp??
i don't know how to use it..please tell me..Thanks you..
sorry to my awful English..

Back