Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Reflections (v145-v69)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
btw i just started this server, didnot checked everything but how this realm of reflection works exactly? any config file about gain exp by standing there? or its on tasks.data?

@maps offline: check libs

Reaction score
btw i just started this server, didnot checked everything but how this realm of reflection works exactly? any config file about gain exp by standing there? or its on tasks.data?

@maps offline: check libs

That's actually something I think I can help answer, as I played official PWi up until sometime around the reflections update (I wanna say I officially quit some time after it) and even though I never used the system myself I still had the 'concept' of how it worked (or was supposed to).

There is an , to go into the new map "Realm of Reflection", you can only earn your AFK EXP while in there, and ... There is also the limitation of "you can only do it up to 12 hours out of any given 24 hour day"...

Hope that helps you.

Oh yea, there was a level requisite too, I just don't remember what it was... ... ...

Ahh, :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
patch note

Scoott - [Release] Files Reflections (v145-v69) - RaGEZONE Forums

PWI: Reflections Patch Notes
Version 658
Released August 08, 2012

Notice:
- The Territory War changes outlined further below prompted us to research a refund system. More info can be found at:
Unfortunately, this refund system is not yet implemented. However, any bids made starting today will be refunded retroactively once the system is in place.

Content

New Zone: Realm of Reflection
- Players may now enter this realm to gain Exp/Spirit automatically by expending Reflective Shards.
- Reflective Shards may be obtained from various repeatable quests and instances, including but not limited to Cube of Fate, Bounty Hunter, Daily Attendance, and Daily Morai Order quests.

New Seasonal Quests
- A new series of quests are available at most major cities for players Lv20-40. Completable daily.

New Purchasable Items in all Morai Orders
- For the cost of Influence, players may now purchase Exp/Spirit/Reputation boost items from any Order.

New PK Event in Morai
- From 19:00 to 22:00 on each Saturday, Lv95+ players who enter Morai will be tasked to take down members of other Orders in a new PK event. If PK is not your cup of tea, there are monsters who may also satisfy the quest's requirements. During this PK event, players will not lose items or Exp due to PK and will not fall into red-name status.
- Lurking in the midst of the carnage is a giant animated teddy bear (designed and developed by your very own US Production team). He holds the egg to a teddy bear cub minipet. Will you be the one to survive the fighting to obtain a Sir Cuddlesworth of your very own?
- A litter of 3 Sir Cuddlesworth eggs may be traded to any Order leader for a full-sized Lord Cuddlesworth minipet.

New Reforge Revert
- An enigmatic forge-wright, named Spirit of the Forge, has made its appearance in Archosaur and provides a new option for players reforging their Lunar & Twilight Temple weapons or Rank 8 Ascended equipment.
- By choosing to reforge with this NPC, players can revert back to their items' original stats should they not desire the new reforged stats. This occurs only after the reforging process and will consume the necessary materials to reforge for each attempt regardless of the player's choice.

New Wedding Ring trade-in
- A alternative fashion set is now an available as a reward for the Ring of Silver Wedding at the Matchmaker Servant.

9 Trials
- Damascene Ore is now a possible reward for completing the 9 Trials on the initial run.
- Subsequent completion of the Trials before it reset yields rewards in greater quantities.

Misc

- Increased Exp/Spirit rewards for Spiritual Cultivation quests up to Lv60.
- Low Level "Starter" quests for Humans, Untamed and Winged Elves increased in Exp & Coins.
- The Damage Ranking functionality has been moved to a new NPC: Lady Cherry in Thousand Streams & Archosaur.

PK Changes

PvP server zone changes
- Players under Lv30 on PvP servers can now be attacked in certain non-safe zones.
- Major cities and instances are unaffected. PvE servers are unaffected.

Territory Wars:
- Bidding now require 10 Million Big Notes, maximum of 99.
- Price to construct of Towers increased to 500,000 coins.
- Base Crystals' Hit Points, damage from Towers, and Number of Turrets all increased.

PK Item Flagging
- When players drop items due to PK death while in red-named state, those items will be flagged for 30 seconds to pick up by the person who killed them. After which they're free for all.

Skill Changes

Assassin
- Spoils of War cooldown reduced to 3 seconds.
- Items dropped via Spoils of War are now flagged for the Assassin for 30 seconds, before changing to free for all.
- New Assassin skill "Keeper of Treasures" grants user immunity to Spoils of War.

Item Changes
- Banquet Reservations duration increased from 24 to 72 hours.
- Rank 8 "Ascended" set bonuses for Wizard and Clerics increased.
- Faction/Squad Signets now usable in Atuin's Blighted Chamber.
- Low level DQ items now vendor for 1 coin.
- Morai Order Teleportation Scrolls cannot be used in combat.

User Interface
- Quest logs will now track up to 8 rewards for quests that grant such.
- Nearby squad members will now appear as blue named on the Squad UI.
- Nearby faction members will now appear as blue dots on the Minimap UI.

Bug Fixes
- Cleric skill Magic Shell is no longer overridden by Dew of Star Protection or Faith buff from Scarlet Axes.
- AEU, Chigo wing: Balance Light / Balance Shadow quests no longer fails if player goes offline or leader changes.
- AEU, Locen wing: quest from Alabaster Transient / Obsidian Transient is now obtainable by only 1 squad member.
- Caster Robes for Rank 9 "Omen" tier set are now obtainable.
- Genie EXP Cubes no longer have incorrect values when sold via a catshop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice.
Aqui tem mais Brasileiros que o Ragezone Brasil.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand, how you managed to run the map service? You can paint your steps from the beginning?
Changed the conf, error when running only voice chat, in iweb see maps does not start

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I do not understand, how you managed to run the map service? You can paint your steps from the beginning?
Changed the conf, error when running only voice chat, in iweb see maps does not start

:thumbup: try from PW136 first, and you will now how to setup and manage.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
funny and interesting conversation :D:
whose titled with The Omega said, "try from PW136 first, and you will now how to setup and manage" and whose titled with Newbie said, "So, you even read what I wrote, before writing nonsense"

Reaction score
add: Looks like I'll also take my v145 [v63] "addon" (that was going to come out with my v136 update) and toss it in the recycle bin >.>

Thank god I didn't put too much effort in to it (the 145 part anyway) <.<

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i do not understand, how you managed to run the map service? You can paint your steps from the beginning?

check libs!

Reactions: 343
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From gs log:

ЕдЦГОДјю:'gs.conf' ЕдЦГФцІ№ОДјю:'gsalias.conf'
Ч°±ёєу°у¶Ё№¦ДЬґтїЄ
¶БИЎИООсПµНіК§°Ь:'/root/gamed/config/tasks.data','/root/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
µЪТ»ІЅіхКј»ЇК§°ЬЈ¬ґнОуєЕ:-4

Is this it?
Hycker, what's the libs, I even used as a basis for the old server is 1.4.5, no change. Old server work, new - not.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
From gs log:

ЕдЦГОДјю:'gs.conf' ЕдЦГФцІ№ОДјю:'gsalias.conf'
Ч°±ёєу°у¶Ё№¦ДЬґтїЄ
¶БИЎИООсПµНіК§°Ь:'/root/gamed/config/tasks.data','/root/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
µЪТ»ІЅіхКј»ЇК§°ЬЈ¬ґнОуєЕ:-4

Is this it?
Hycker, what's the libs, I even used as a basis for the old server is 1.4.5, no change. Old server work, new - not.

:glare: check your libtask.so or check your version tasks.data

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
145 descent tasks version 102
145 reflection tasks version x+1

libtasks.so included in package. use it

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The files have been removed.
Try using these services instead of uploading just on mediafire