Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Nation War with TWO Nations. (155)

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
This gdeliveryd is specific for 155 gameserver.

changes where done inside "CountryBattleMan::ArrangeCountry", you can use IDA Pro + 010 Hex editor and compare changes with a clean one, and apply the changes on other gameserver versions as you wish.
i will not include domain2.data changes but those are easy to be done, remove Nation 3 and 4 from domain2.data ( i think is that, i don't remember ).

Download ->

Retired Developer
Reaction score
This is it !!! once again bro you shared your work after few times and for Free.

at least we know that you did it yourself <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I edit my domain2.data it doesn't open the game, it closes immediately.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i have RAE pro for PW and FW which includes the ability to edit the domain2.data and even export it as domain2.sev so if you two will post your domain2.data and tell me exactly what changes to make i will do it and then post it here @excelled @hendrick

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am trying to edit to implement the war of nations with 2 nations, but I don't know how to do it.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f752/nation-war-nations-1165119/

ok what are you wanting changed?
Bola mentioned removing nations 3 and 4, i'm not sure what that means, in my editor the nations are listed by element instead of numbers, so i don't know which to turn off

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was guided by the video, there I can see that it is the nations above and below that it eliminates, but I'm not sure. Forgive my ignorance, if this is not possible, I would at least like to remove the movement time, from 1 min to 5 sec. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok now that bola responded i guess there was no edit needed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand, so I just have to put the gdelivery on my server, is that right?Regarding the map translation time, is that already modified or should I change it in domain2.data? If so, what value should I change, I have already tried changing all the values, but it does not work.

Back